- Stunning views of Lake Rosebery & Mt Murchison from the living areas & bedroom
- Private and secluded.
- Direct Lakeside access
- Central base to explore the West Coast of Tasmania -Cradle Mountain & Strahan
- Relax, stroll to the Lake just out the front door, be inspired, kayak, fish, bike ride, boat, photograph and more
-West Coast Council accredited Visitor Accommodation with interconnected fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- 3 Bedroom:
Bed 1: Queen bed
Bed 2: Double and single
Bed 3: three single beds
- Fully furnished with linen.
- Kayaks and bikes available for small extra cost
- Digital TV with selection of DVD's.
- Selected games.
- Full kitchen laundry and bathroom facilities.
Guest access to entire home
Access via key safe facilitating easy check in and check out
Caution for young children - wood fire and close proximity of Lake require close supervision.