Situated on the banks of the Inglis River in North West Tasmania, sun fills these unique sanctuaries of seaside bliss. Up Cycled from shipping containers, these waterfront apartments feature two bedrooms with king beds, with an ensuite; one lucky person has the luxury bath. A full sized kitchen, laundry and ample dining space give you plenty of room to indulge in local Tasmanian gourmet treats. An intimate reading nook with full sized picture windows gives you a space to call your own. The lounge opens on to the enormous north facing deck, with all the river precinct views you can handle. Contemporary seaside chic centrally located to all the northwest attractions. Once you check in, you won’t want to leave.
• Recycled shipping containers with fully renovated interiors to maximise comfort, whilst keeping a design nod to preserving the shipping integrity of the original structure
• The styling influence is seaside chic, with an eye to embrace opportunities for recycling and repurposing of found object into pieces of beauty and sustainable functionality
• Environmentally conscious in its quest to repurpose old objects, into new
• North facing windows and aspect
• Enormous north facing deck with unobstructed views to the river precinct and wharf area
• Ample lounge and dining area that spills out onto the enormous deck
• Soaring central atrium with opening windows that will open automatically to adjust temperature flow and maximise thermal properties of the design, minimising need for power generated heating and cooling
• 2 bedrooms with ensuite facilities, both with king sized beds- one can be split to two king singles
• Reading nook can also be used as an extra person bedroom
• Reading nook has floor to ceiling book cases filled with a literary goldmine of good reads, day bed and huge picture windows to soak in the afternoon rays reading a good book, with enough room for a glass of wine, or two within easy access.
• Galley kitchen with all the conveniences you need for a holiday break- I mean who wants to do the dishes when you are away?
• Laundry facilities if you must
• Gorgeous master bathroom, with deep soaking bath with a window to stare up at the clouds or stars- whatever takes your fancy
• Seaside location, within easy walk to town, restaurants, cafes
• Centrally located in the north west region with easy day trips to Stanley, cradle mountain and Strahan
• 5 minutes from Burnie Airport with multiple direct flights from Melbourne airport daily
• Equal access facilities are available on request
Bookings made within 14 days of arrival will require full prepayment of accommodation. This is not refundable if cancelled, or may be used for credit towards alternative dates, less 20 admin deposit.