Rosie's House is a stunning beachfront Federation home, originally built in 1908. The property is located in a beautiful part of Tasmania's North West Coast; Old Bass Highway, Wynyard. Purchased in 2015, the house was, sadly, in a terrible state. Over 12 months it was lovingly returned to it's former glory and is now available for visitors to enjoy.
The four bedroom house consists of three Queen sized beds and two singles beds. The house is fully self contained and perfect for families and entertaining. Other features include:
• Pet-friendly accommodation
• Large deck with BBQ and outdoor dining space for 8 people. Plus a gas heater for more chilly evenings
• Sea views from front verandah
• Separate lounge and dining areas which makes it suitable for families and children
• 4 bedrooms - 3 with Queen beds, 1 with 2 x singles
• Large kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave
• Laundry facilities
• Seaside location, within easy walk to town, restaurants, cafes
• 5 minutes from Wynyard Golf Club and Wynyard Yacht Club
• Centrally located in the north west region with easy day trips to Stanley, cradle mountain and Strahan
• 5 minutes from Burnie Airport with multiple direct flights from Melbourne airport daily
Guests are welcome for short or long stays.