2 storey holiday house with large ocean facing private deck with hot tub
Boasting arguably the best view in Currie, situated behind the Currie Lighthouse you will find Blencathra Coastal Spa Getaway, a 2 storey house located within a short stroll of the Currie restaurants, bars, shops, walking tracks, golf course and the fishing fleet at the harbour.
A large deck extending from the second storey offers complete privacy, breath-taking panoramic views of the Southern Ocean, Currie Lighthouse and Golf Course, complete with a large hot-tub. The perfect location to unwind at the end of the day, watching the sun set behind the lighthouse with a glass of wine in hand.
Access to the deck to is from second storey. There are also stairs from the deck to ground level outside. The house comes well equipped with everything you will need on your King Island getaway.
On the ground floor you will find:
- 3 bedrooms; two large queen rooms with built-ins and a bunk room that will accommodate four 2 sets of bunks.
- Bathroom consisting of shower, basin and vanity.
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs you will find:
- Plentiful large windows facing all directions allowing day-long warmth and brightness
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Large fridge/freezer, 4-burner gas stove/oven and pantry stocked with tea/coffee/etc
- Large 55 inch flatscreen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, Nintendo Wii, stereo/CD player, surround sound system
- Gas heater with log fireplace look
Outside is a recently landscaped driveway with ample parking space, a sheltered outdoor barbeque area with 4 burner barbeque, clothes line and fresh-water tank.
Come and see for yourself King Island's best kept secret