Your home away from home is located in a heritage listed Edwardian Terrace circa 1906 and is an ideal location being centrally positioned in Launceston, less than 50 metres from the Charles Street cafe precinct. Free Wifi.
Guests have access to their own private apartment with separate bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen and hallway. The rooms are large, character filled with heritage features such as Tasmanian Oak floorboards, large windows, high ceilings, a blackwood staircase and a fireplace not working in most rooms.
Please note there may be guests staying in the apartment downstairs and being an old building, noise can travel between the two levels.
During the peak holiday period, 24/12/2016-29/12/2016 only bookings of 4+ nights will be accepted.
Guests have their own, private access to come and go as they please through the front door of the property.
Interaction with Guests
The owners do not live on site but are happy to answer any questions by text, email or phone call if need be and can meet at the property if required.
A stonesthrow from the centre of town with the Charles Street cafe precinct, a supermarket, chemist and Princes Park a few minutes walk away.
500m Launceston General Hospital
500m Brisbane St Mall shopping
1.5km Boags Brewery
2km Cataract Gorge
2km Aurora Stadium
The apartment is in a convenient location within an easy walk to cafes, parks and shopping.
Free parking is almost always available out the front of the property from:
Saturday: From 11:30am onwards
Sunday: All day
Outside of the above hours you can normally park out the front for 1 hour for a small fee or free all day parking can also normally be found a few minutes walk away. Parking in Launceston is fairly ample and can generally be found for free/low cost.
Other Things to Note
Entry is via a fairly steep staircase and may not be suitable for small children or the elderly.
Children under 2 are welcome to stay at the property free of charge under the close supervision of parents i.e. don't let them loose on the stairs. A portacot can also be provided free of charge.
Please note cleaning/linen change will be completed at the end of your stay or once a week if requested for bookings of more than 7 days.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Smoking anywhere on the property including outside areas is prohibited.
• Please turn all the heaters off when leaving the apartment for 10 minutes or more. They will only take a few minutes to warm up when you get back.
• No more than 2 guests can stay overnight at the property unless by prior approval.
• Disturbance to neighbours is prohibited and may result in termination of your booking without refund.
• Guests understand that the staircase is the only way of gaining access to the green apple apartment and as such may not be suitable or safe for small children.
• Pets only by prior approval.
• Please don't use any hair dyes.
• Guests will be charged for costs associated with stains to carpet/furnishings/linen, damage to fittings and appliances and/or if excessive cleaning of the apartment is required.
• Wifi: Our server records all internet traffic so any illegal activity will be recorded and passed onto authorities. There is an allowance of 5GB of data per day, after which, your connection will be throttled back.