- Our accommodation is self-contained allowing guests to completely relax and unwind at their own pace in a peaceful rural setting.
- Bright and fresh cottage decorated in a casual and comfortable style in keeping with the country setting.
-Stunning panorama of rural views from all windows and the deck.
- Delicious breakfast hamper provided includes cereals, bacon, home baked bread, fresh eggs collected from our own free range hens, plus raspberry jam made on site from certified organic raspberries grown on the farm.
- BBQ facilities available on the deck.
- Guests can purchase a BBQ pack which contains certified organic meat grown on the farm by ordering at the time of their booking. They also have access to our seasonal vegetable garden.
- Guests are welcome to stroll along the laneways on the farm and can see the various certified organic crops in production.
- The property is 30 minutes from Launceston by car.
Many local attractions include:
Tamar Valley/Pipers River wine route, including Jansz and Pipers Brook Vineyards.
Bridestowe Estate Lavender farm and cafe.
Hollybank Tree Top Adventures.
Leaning Church Vineyard at Lalla, 5 minutes away.
Lilydale Falls picnic ground with easy short bushwalk to the falls.
Lilydale township with IGA Supermarket, Post Office, Takeaway Food Shop, Bakery,
Lilydale Hotel and Bottle Shop, Service Station and Hardware Store.
Mount Arthur bushwalking track for the more fit and adventurous.
Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm Golf Courses are about an hour's drive away.
Both have licenced restaurants overlooking Bass Strait and serve delicious meals.
Bridport Beaches and water sports.