Relax, unwind and enjoy Bed on Bruny Seaside Accommodation.
There are fabulous water views and a huge deck from which to watch amazing sunsets over the water and mountains. The cottage looks out across the D'Entrecasteaux Channel towards Huon Island with the Hartz Mountains and Adamsons Peak as a back drop.
The accommodation is a 2 bedroom cottage accommodating 2-4 people.
The main room has a queen sized bed and the second bedroom has a double bed. All the linen is supplied, including towels, face washers, a hand towel and tea towels.
It has a well equipped kitchen including a bread maker and full sized fridge with a freezer on top.
The bathroom has a spa to complete the holiday experience.
Bed on Bruny is a comfortable, clean cottage with a lovely ambience.
Across the road from Bed on Bruny is an access track to the "Alonnah Dray Track". This is a scenic, well graded coastal walking track. You can walk to the north to Sheep Wash Bay or south to the jetty. It only takes a few minutes to walk to the jetty and a lovely sandy beach. It is a very pleasant walk along the beach to access the shop and hotel it will take about 15 minutes.
The minimum stay is 2 nights. The check in time is 2.00pm and check out time is 10.00am.
Bed on Bruny includes:
- BBQ, outdoor table and chairs, "banana lounges" and swinging seats on a huge deck
- Washing machine, washing powder, pegs, line and clothes horse
- Microwave, bread maker, full sized fridge with freezer.
- Ample crockery, cutlery, cooking and baking utensils and equipment. Tea, coffee, sugar, oil, salt and pepper is provided.
- Flat Screen TV 39 inch, DVD player, small portable radio/CD player, board games and a small collection of movies and books.
- Comfortable, clean and affordable base for couples or family