CYGNET COAST HOUSE nestles on Beaupre Point, a private and secluded peninsular at the confluence of the Huon River and Port Cygnet in Southern Tasmania.
This beautiful coastal house is a picture of peace and tranquility surrounded by nature.
* Waking to sunrise across the water
* White bellied sea eagles soaring above
* Spotting dolphins in the Bay- occasionally seals and recently a whale!
* Meandering along the shoreline, collecting shells
* Reading under the shade of an ancient Tasmanian Blue Gum
* Curling up on luxurious lounges by the wood fire.
* Cooking up a storm on the latest European appliances
* A pantry full of gourmet treats and spices
* Driving along the scenic Cygnet Coast Road to blueberry farms and vineyards
* Wander into the quaint village of Cygnet to visit cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
* Pouring a glass of wine as the sun sets and the moon rises across the water.
* Watching the native Tasmanian marsupials emerge at dusk from the luxurious bath.
* Sleeping in the finest beds with exquisite linens.
* Visiting Hobart, Salamanca Markets, MONA, Bruny Island, Hartz Mountains, Peppermint bay
* Borrow our kayaks to enjoy a paddle in the bay or around the peninsular.
* Massage available
Completed in 2014, COAST HOUSE features:
* 2 queen size bedroom each with adjoining bathroom and separated by large living area.
* Wood fireplace in the living room and heated floors throughout the whole house.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen
* Covered verandah
* Gourmet hamper and provisions on arrival with Tasmanian wine.
* Complimentary Wursthaus meals in the freezer.
* Original artworks
* Beach towels supplied
* Washing machine, dryer, iron.Direct access to water - bring along kayaks and fishing gear.
* Borrow our kayaks and paddle around the Beaupre Point peninsular (2 kms)