Secluded & modern 3bdr two storey house overlooking Pirates Bay, set back on a 2.6 acre property with expansive views of the ocean, just an hour from Hobart / 45mins from the airport. Tessellated Pavement, surf, fishing, and the famous Lufra Hotel are all within a 5 minute walk.
Perfect for couples and solo adventurers who are looking for peace, privacy and nature.
Featuring a cosy wood heater & split firewood, outdoor BBQ area with night lighting, undercover parking, a modern interior with polished floor boards and carpeted bedrooms.
There are three bedrooms - two downstairs with single beds, along with a master upstairs bedroom with a queen bed featuring a private balcony, as well as a double fold out sofa in the living room.
The first floor has a balcony, large open-plan living room / dining area, with a kitchen and twin breakfast bench chairs. All amenities are included for cooking (pots, pans, etc).
There is fast Internet access provided over WIFI (NBN). There is no TV.
This is not just a holiday house, it is also my home - as such, please adhere to the following house rules:
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for children (0-12 years)
- Check-in is after 2PM
- Please conserve water, no baths during summer (house is on tank water)
- Smokers please only smoke at rear of house near BBQ and dispose of butts carefully (high fire risk)
- Enjoy & respect the space like it is your own home
- Please do not wear shoes indoors (bring slippers if you can!)