Whether you are in Hobart for business or pleasure our stylish, modern 1 bedroom apartment offers sophistication and privacy.The apartment is clean and spacious with new appliances and features AC and heating control, separate master bedroom with queen size bed for ultimate comfort, full kitchen, separate lounge/ dining areas, large bathroom as well as internal laundry, private balcony overlooking the city of Hobart and secure basement car park.
It is the ideal corporate home away from home, located in a quiet area of the city, fully self-contained with privacy, modern facilities and walking distance to Hobart's waterfront precinct with a large array of retail stores, restaurants, cafes and bars right on your doorstep.
The apartment is perfectly located to experience all Hobart has to offer:
** 3 mins and you are in the city centre exploring the many retail outlets, cafes & restaurants.
** An easy 10 minute downhill stroll from your apartment and you arrive at historic Salamanca Place & Hobart Waterfront.
** The North Hobart cafe strip, where you will also find Hobart's iconic State Cinema, is a short 10 min walk to the north.
** You will find a gourmet providore almost next door
* Secure undercover parking space
* Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking chocolate
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to maximise comfort.
* Balcony overlooking the city
* Fully equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator
* Spacious bathroom
* iPod/radio docking station
* Washing machine, iron & ironing board
* All linen included
* Selection of books & DVDs
* Port-a-cot & stroller available upon request at no extra cost
* The leather couch can be converted into a bed to accommodate 2 extra people.
* Free use of fitness centre located within Best Western Hotel (next door to 166 Bathurst St)
* We don't have daily or weekly cleans built into the tariff, so you can enjoy a lower rate than similar serviced apartments.
A perfect weekend getaway:
Stroll down to the Jam Factory Saturday morning for breakfast, then wander along the waterfront to Salamanca Market which is held every Saturday and has an eclectic mix of food, arts, music and souvenirs.
That afternoon take your car and explore the Coal Valley vineyards.
Saturday evening you might like to enjoy dinner and an art house movie at the State Cinema in North Hobart.
Sunday walk back down to the waterfront precinct where you can catch the ferry to MONA, a world-renowned private art collection (owned by David Walsh) turned art gallery and museum. A whole day could be allocated to explore David Walsh's Museum of Old & New Art - there is something for everyone.