"REFLECTIONS ON THE BAY", SANDY BAY, HOBART
WINTER SPECIAL JULY/ AUGUST
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME IN BEAUTIFUL HOBART
"Reflections on the Bay" is a stylish, spacious and totally refurbished townhouse which has been lovingly decorated for your enjoyment. Every item in the home is brand new, as of March 2015. There are 3 bedrooms, two of which open to the private courtyard and the two bathrooms are fresh and spacious. We offer a king bed in the main bedroom and also a queen bed in the second and a single bedroom with optional folding bed. You may opt for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on your numbers.
There are two spacious bathrooms, the main having a separate bath and shower, and toilet in separate room.
The wonderful open plan living and kitchen area is blessed with sunshine all day and of course, the fabulous river views. The front balcony opening from this area is a very relaxing place for alfresco dining. The BBQ is located in the quiet private courtyard.
We are located only 5 minutes from the CBD and Salamanca and so it is a great base for your time in magical Hobart. Enjoy staying in the "golden mile" of exclusive Sandy Bay and enjoy the beaches, the yacht clubs, university and Wrest Point Casino with it's restaurants and entertainment. These places are are all within walking distance. All of Hobart's facilities are located close by. The bus stop is 200 metres away for quick transport into the city centre, Salamanca and Sandy Bay shopping centre. Our guests are really enjoying walking in the Sandy Bay area along the riverfront to Battery Point and the city, or southward to the beaches.
CBD and Salamanca- 5 minutes 2.2km
Royal Yacht Club- 2 minutes 1km
Wrest Point Casino and Entertainment Centre 1 minute 500m
Nutgrove Beach and Long Beach-3 minutes 1km
Tasmanian Hockey Centre- 12 minutes
Bellerive Cricket Ground-15 minutes
MONA- 25 minutes
Royal Hobart Golf Club- 25 minutes
We provide bikes at no charge on site, so you can enjoy the bike track along Sandy Bay Rd to Long Beach and Taroona, and you could even venture up through the waterfront to the intercity cycle way at the Domain. You can then cycle to MONA if you are feeling fit There are many mountain bike tracks around Hobart and on Mt Wellington too.
- 3 bedrooms, none of which have adjoining walls. One with King bed, one with Queen bed and one with single bed and option of an extra folding bed.
- 2 spacious bathrooms. Main has full bath and separate toilet.
- FREE WIFI
- Smart TV in the sitting room and king bedroom
- Garage for 1 car, plus off street parking for 1 additional car
- 4 Bikes provided.2 men's & 2 ladies' - no charge.
- Front balcony with river views, and very private rear courtyard with BBQ.
- Brand new kitchen with full sized fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and kettle.
- New, comfortable beds with electric blankets.
- All linen and towels are of top quality and professionally laundered.
- Separate laundry with ironing facilities
- Welcome pack with your first breakfast and essential toiletries.
- Seasonal fruit from our home garden when available.
- Information pack to help you discover the magic of Hobart and Southern Tasmania.
Sandy Bay is such a gorgeous, sunny area of Hobart, with Waimea Ave being one of the really lovely, safe and quiet streets.
Our driveway leads you to Sandy Bay Rd with the beaches just a short cycle or walk away and views to amaze Yachts, cruisers and ferries are numerous. It is so close to all of Hobart's delights, being just a 5 minute drive to the city, or a short bus trip.
There are beaches, parks and playgrounds, restaurants and shops all just a walk away. Try Maning Reef Cafe just around the corner for their famous Tempura Huon Mushrooms, seafood and wood fired pizzas for casual dining, or the lovely restaurants on the Boardwalk or the Revolving Restaurant at Wrest Point. It is just a short walk along the riverfront It is also a short drive to the restaurants and shopping in the city and Salamanca and the funky dining area of North Hobart. The ferry to MONA leaves from the waterfront in the city or you can drive there in about 20 minutes.
Sandy Bay is home to the University of Tasmania and the Royal Yacht Club, Derwent Sailing Squadron and Sandy Bay Sailing Club and also Wrest Point Casino.
All so close