128 Murray is located in the very centre of Hobart's CBD within walking distance to all major attractions.
128 Murray Apartment 2 Facilities:
Off Street Parking:
- 128 Murray Street has off street parking for 1 car. Rest assured your rental vehicle will not be damaged.
- Apartment 2 is connected to the NBN via FTTH and has blistering fast internet conenction. Be sure to bring your iPad or Laptop.
- 6 KW Fujitsu Air Conditioner Inverter keeps you cool when its hot, and warm when its not.
- Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Hot Plates, Microwave Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware provided.
- Don't won't about losing the keys - there aren't any Guests receive a six digit entry code before arrival which expires after checkout.
-55" 1080P Television in loungeroom, 40" 1080P Television in childrens room with Nintendo Wii U. Library of games and movies included.
- Three bedrooms, two with queen sized Beds, kids room with 2 single sized Beds. Electric Blankets, and bedside Tables with reading Lamps.
- Washer/Dryer Combination Machine, Clothes Horse, Ironing Board and Iron provided.
Less than a minutes walk and you shall be in the center of the shopping area - Cat & Fiddle Arcade, Centrepoint Shopping Centre and The Mall are all at your finger tips.
Also less than a minutes walk away are some of our favourite cafes including Small Fry, Raspberry Fool and The Pumphouse.
Within 5-10 minutes walk you can be at the waterfront and Salamanca Precinct.
The apartment is approx 15 minutes drive from the airport. A taxi from the airport will cost around $40 to the Apartment. Alternatively there is the airport shuttle bus - the closest pick up/drop off location is the New Sydney Hotel on Bathurst Street 1 minute walk from the Apartment and costs around $16 per person each way. Hire car companies are directly opposite the arrivals area of Hobart airport and range in price starting at $40 per day. Within 1 block of the Apartment there are several car hire companies should you wish to hire a vehicle after you have checked in - particularly handy if you would like to hire a car just for one day to take in the surrounding areas.
Other Things to Note:
A portacot is provided for guests, however guests are required to bring their baby/toddlers bedding. There is also an ottoman which converts to a single bed which suits a toddler/child.
Pets are not permitted on the property.