* NEWLY LISTED *
Fusion Apartment is an urban oasis just 100m from North Hobart restaurant strip and 15 minute’s easy walk from Hobart CBD. An architecturally designed passive solar apartment, with cross flow ventilation, double glazing and natural gas heating your comfort is ensured year round.
Located in a residential area, surrounded by some of Hobarts earliest homes, Fusion is just a few minutes’ walk from the Hill Street Grocer, North Hobart’s restaurant strip, and The State Cinema, where you can enjoy a glass of local Wine while watching a selection of international films.
Ideal for medium to long term stays, Fusion apartment is the perfect answer for couples or a family.
The apartment includes;
* Two queen size bedrooms, one room also contains one single bed and an ensuite. The other contains a Spa bath and direct access the main bathroom.
* One ensuite and one main bathroom, both have heated towel rails
* Living room (and balcony) with views over the river Derwent
* Fully equipped kitchen / dining room
* Study nook with unlimited and free-use WIFI
* Private secure courtyard with BBQ and outdoor setting
* Security access to courtyards and apartment
* Off street parking by arrangement
* HD tv’s in Living room, Kitchen/ Dining room and both bedrooms
Just a short walk from Fusion Apartment brings you to the popular North Hobart Restaurant Strip. Choose from a vibrant mix of international flavours including Indonesian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Indian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pizza, burger house, and traditional pub meals.
It is an easy 15 minute walk to Hobarts CBD and 25 minutes will get you to the waterfront area including Salamanca Place on the Western side of the harbour and Hunter Street on the Eastern side. There are numerous wonderful eateries, galleries, bars, coffee shops as well as a wide range of special interest retailers selling locally design and made jewellery, furniture, textiles - the list goes on.
Salamanca market operates on Saturdays, from around 8am through to around 2pm. It is a vibrant place with something for everyone and is well worth a visit.
The Farm Gate Market operates in Bathurst Street on Sunday mornings and is about 10 minutes walk from Fusion Apartment.
PLEASE NOTE :
* The apartment is split level and contains three flights of stairs, so would not be suitable for children or people with access issues