Min. 2 nights stay now available
Weekly and fortnightly discounts available
Location, location, location
Make your trip to Hobart memorable by staying in one of its premier apartments in the city. Unbeatable location with restaurants, the Waterfront, Hobart Museum, City Hall and the famous Salamanca Market only a short stroll away. Suitable for executives and families that don't want the hassle of driving, most local attractions as well as the CBD are only two blocks walk away.
With luxury furnishings, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, 2 King bedrooms, and large living area equipped with Roku3 Streaming TV and Media Player to amuse adults and children alike, this Apartment allows you to experience the best of Hobart in comfort and style.
Two sofa beds available at extra cost for the extended family giving a maximum occupancy of six people. Full laundry facilities and everything you could possibly need is provided for you at this unique and well presented apartment.
Rainbow Mountain Apartments - Unit 8
Accommodating a maximum number of six guests, this flexible apartment is perfect for couples sharing or families. There are two bedrooms, both with King beds, as well as a Queen sofa bed in the main lounge and a double sofa adjoining one of the bedrooms. Each sofa bed requested attracts an additional cost of $100 per stay regardless of the length of stay.
A second toilet makes sharing easier, and with two living areas it provides flexible entertaining options.
The main bathroom is shower only, and also has the washing machine and dryer hidden away for longer stays.
Toiletries and tea/coffee are provided for you, the apartment has all the luxury of a hotel where you are the only guests. You also have the option of cooking up a storm with Tasmania's famous local seafood. Get the freshest catch from the waterfront daily.
The dining room has an eight person dining suite making entertaining a pleasure and there are two separate lounge areas both with wall mounted flat screen TV's. The apartment is extremely family friendly with the separate living areas and a full size kitchen. 3 night minimum stay applies. Corporate rates available for longer stays.
Be a part of the rich history of Tasmania by staying in a historic site, the Hobart Gasworks.
- Total Area of apartment is 139m2, very spacious
- Cleaning personally led and done by a team that has over 30 years of managing experience at a renowned hospital in Hong Kong
- 24 Hour Security patrols the complex and car park
- Complimentary parking facilities
- A sofa bed in the main lounge and the sitting room of the second bedroom
additional charge of $100 each for entire rental period due to cost of linen cleaning
- Apple TV and Chrome Cast equipped TV in Living Room.
- Roku 3 Streaming TV and Media Player equipped TV in Living Room
- Unlimited, exclusive and free Wi-Fi and Wired Internet powered by an NBN FTTP connection.
- 2 King Bedrooms
- Hairdryer and Bathroom Scales
- Laundry Facilities
- Iron and fold down ironing board
- Toiletries provided
- Evaporative coolers in bedrooms and lounges
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen including 4 slice sandwich press
- 2 toilets, one separate from main bathroom for convenience
- Child/Infant utilities on request High chair, porta cot and bath
- Tea/Coffee provided
- Restaurant on site Hog's Breath Cafe
- 9/11 Bottle Shop on site
- Gasworks 'Cellar Door' also on site - experience Tasmanian wines
New hassle free check-in process
- All common procedures done online driver's license, credit card details, info for apartment access etc. before arrival
- Key mailed to guests before arrival to ensure smooth check-in
- Check-in anytime after 2pm, no after hours issues
Here's how our guests rated us:
5 out of 5 stars.
We loved our stay It was a beautiful, roomy & clean apartment. Great location Beds were comfortable Would love to stay again if we are in Hobart. Thanks for offering such an amazing property
Month of Stay Sep
5 out of 5 stars.
Fantastic Central Apartment in Hobart
Great apartment only minutes to CBD and Docks area. Super clean and warm. The beds were super comfy. Recommend to stay. Only drawback was the steep stairs to the apartment and icy Hobart conditions made them very slippery.
-Reply: Thank you for your comment. We have since taken note solved the issue by applying anti-slippery material on the stairs.
Month of Stay Jul
5 out of 5 stars.
Perfect location & beautifully appointed
We really enjoyed our stay at the Gasworks Apartment. The location is perfect, close to everything. The apartment is quite large and would comfortably suit two couples. The apartment has been fitted out & furnished beautifully, everything has been thought of making our stay enjoyable & carefree. Also, the service when you collect / return keys was friendly and hassle free.
Month of Stay Mar