Watch the waves lap onto the beach and families frolic in the sand. A 10 minute walk to the beach, cafes and shops to browse or sit back and relax and take in the natural beauty of this area.
Fresh air, clean water and pleasant views.
Kingston Beach View offers:
• 3 luxury bedrooms (3 queen size beds). Main bedroom on the entry level with ensuite and walk in robe. Remaining 2 bedrooms are downstairs with built in wardrobes. Electric blankets on all beds.
• 2 bathrooms and 1 powder room. Deep relaxing bath and separate showers.
• Open plan kitchen-living-dining with plenty of seating and quality furniture including marble dining, coffee and lamp tables and reclining leather lounge.
• Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances including induction cooktop/oven, rangehood, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a large Fisher and Paykel refrigerator/freezer and a Nespresso pod coffee machine and/or coffee plunger.
• Daikin Air Conditioner for comfort all year round and double glazed windows for thermal efficiency.
• Off street parking for up to 3 cars, including lock up garage for 1 vehicle.
• Plenty of outdoor entertaining room with BBQ deck, balcony to sit and relax with beautiful views of Kingston Beach and Mount Wellington and grassed private courtyard area.
• Built over 2 levels to offer views, privacy and space for family/friends. Gate for stairs provided if needed for the little ones :)
• All pricing includes up to 2 people, extra people charged at $30 per person per night or $50 during peak times.
Central location to view popular tourist attractions in Southern Tasmania including:
• Take the ferry to Bruny Island and and take in some amazing scenery (30 minutes)
• Drive up Mount Wellington and view Hobart and surrounds (40 minutes) or the Mount Nelson Signal station for a morning tea or lunch of scones and tea/coffee.
• Visit Salamanca Market on a Saturday morning for great gifts and home made produce (15 minutes)
• Visit world renowned MONA Museum (30 minutes)
• Visit Coal River Vineyard and sample some great Tasmanian wine and food (45 minutes) and then spend the day exploring Richmond Village.
• Visit Port Arthur for some Tasmanian convict history (2 hours)
• Take a trip down the Huon Valley and visit the apple museum, Home Hill Winery, Tahune Airwalk, Hastings Thermal Pool and/or Caves and historic Ida Bay Railway.
35-40 minutes to Hobart Airport.
Why not spend a couple of days at our luxury Bayz Edge property #185930 and experience true Southern Tasmania and walk the South Cape track and say you have been to the Southern most point in Australia!
We look forward to hearing from you soon :)
No pets, non smoking.
All linen and towels are supplied. All you need to bring is your food and personal items.
PLEASE NOTE:- THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE HELD UNLESS A FULL DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID.
All pricing includes up to 2 people, extra people charged at $30 per person per night or $50 during peak times.
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
Terms and Conditions
1) A deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these terms.
a) Balance of the rental amount must be paid prior to arrival.
2) Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing.
Fees will apply for extra guests not agreed to with the owner in advance.
3) Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
4) Loss - the owner takes no responsibility for the tenants personal property. Any property left on the premises can be regained by sending a self addressed mail bag to the owners property.
5) Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements in writing to the owner.