The beach in your backyard and only 20mins drive to Hobart CBD and airport. Our 2 bedroom open plan beachfront retreat ticks all the boxes. Recently renovated; this well considered and stylishly appointed cottage packs everything you'll want into 60 sq mtrs without feeling cramped in the slightest all set on a 670sq mtr block.
Complete with all mod cons. A/C, full kitchen with concrete benchtops, fridge, microwave, stove/oven, open plan living with 2+3 seater couch. 2 toilets with separate shower/laundry room, 4 burner gas Bbq and outdoor entertaining area, NBN broadband internet, 32in HD TV with bluetooth speaker system + sub and Chromecast, 2x kayaks, fishing and beach gear. Electric blankets, board games, led lighting and fully insulated.
Lauderdale is a friendly beachside suburb with a real holiday feel. It has good local shops including a bakery, petrol stations, restaurants, church and play areas with BBQ facilities. There are many spectacular local beaches nearby including Seven mile beach and Clifton.
- No shoes inside.
- No smoking please.
- Not suitable for pets.
- No big parties allowed however small gatherings are quite alright as long as you are respectful of our neighbours.
- Check-in is after 2PM, check-out is before 10am - possibly flexible with those times depending on circumstances.
- Children must be supervised in the water at all times.
- Any breakages must be reported. We are pretty reasonable and will understand the odd smashed glass or plate.
- $150 refundable security deposit required to cover potential damages.
- Please help yourself to any food items such as sauces, coffee/tea, etc.
- Wood heater is ornamental. Please use the air conditioner instead.
- Any feedback on suggested improvements or if supplies are low will be warmly welcomed.
Please treat the place as you would your own home :