FOR EASTER we only accept bookings of 3 nights or more.
Our Hobart bed & breakfast is probably
Tasmania's best kept secret...
Peaceful, private & beautiful
- beautiful bush setting
- views of the river and the city
- adjacent to 150ha of protected bushland
- at the end of a cul-de-sac
- only one room self-contained
Convenient, modern & comfortable
- 10 min drive from Hobart centre
- next door to the Signal Station
- room refurbished 10 years ago
- ensuite with shower
- kitchenette no hot plates
- TV, radio & alarm clock
- off-street parking
- laundry facilities available
This is an extract from Discover Tasmania's web site :
"A stunning panorama of Hobart's intricate coastline and beyond is the reward for climbing or driving to the top of Mount Nelson. You can see these marvellous views from the lookout area and the old Signal Station, now converted to a delightful café &restaurant. The Signalmans Cottage close by is a comfortable modern unit in a beautiful garden and quiet bushland setting. Wake to the sound of birds and enjoy a continental breakfast provisions are provided. There is a barbecue for outdoor meals so you can breathe in the fresh mountain air while you eat. Or if you prefer you can prepare your meal in the microwave oven in your unit.
It's hard to believe that this delightful peaceful spot on top of the world is only 10 minutes drive from Hobart , but that's typical of Tasmania "