This stylish apartment with contemporary furnishings is fully self contained and suitable for couples. We offer the highest standard in service, presentation and genuine hospitality.
Commanding views from the lounge/dining and both bedrooms, overlooking the marinas with the Casino and river in the background.
The fully equipped kitchen, also with water views, is complimented with an oven and cooktop, a dishwasher and large fridge. It is well laid out, featuring stone bench tops and is open plan to the loung/dining.
Bedroom 1 has a Queen size bed, quality linen and is tastefully decorated. There is also built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and wall mounted TV.
Bedroom 2 has a Double bed, quality linen and built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors. Both beds are fitted with electric blankets for your comfort.
The bathroom features a large shower, hand basin, washer/dryer combo, iron and board.
The apartment is situated in the heart of Sandy Bay, one of the most prestigious and desirable suburbs in Hobart.
It overlooks the Derwent Sailing Squadron and Royal Yacht Club, is 500m from the University of Tasmania and 5 minutes walk to Wrest Point Casino.
The Sandy Bay shopping centre is just a 5 minute walk, offering a rich and diverse selection of approx 40 restaurants and coffee shops, as well as 2 supermarkets, banks, doctor's surgeries, pharmacies, post office and boutique retail shops.
The city centre is a leisurely 20 minute walk through beautiful, historic Battery Point and Salamanca.
MONA and the Hobart International Airport are a 30 minute drive by car.
- Sandy Bay shopping
- Yacht Clubs
- City Centre
- bus stop is just 400m from the apartment with regular public bus transport to the city centre.
- Free OSP is available at the Apartment.
- Drive to historic Richmond and the productive wine region of the Coal River Valley 30mins
- Drive to the beautiful Huon Valley, known for the production of apples and cherries 45 mins
- Take a day trip to historic Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula 1 day
- Take a ferry ride north on the River Derwent to the world famous MONA Museum of old and new art 30 mins
- Drive up Mt Wellington and take in the panoramic view from Bruny Island to Bridgewater and beyond.
- a $10 taxi fare would take you from the city centre to the Apartment.
- Complimentary tea/coffee etc is provided.
- Rate is for a maximum of up to 4 persons. The apartment is on one level with street level entry from the
rear of the building.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the Apartment.
- Free wifi is available for standard emails and browsing but it is not suitable for gaming or downloading
- This apartment is not suitable for children 12 years and younger.
LAST MINUTE DEALS - please ask us about a special price for last minute bookings subject to availability
Please give consideration to occupants of adjacent apartments
No cots or extra beds are available.