Wake up to fabulous views of the river Derwent and Mt Wellington Kunyani, with floor to ceiling windows every room has a view. Enjoy formal and informal living areas, 3 bedrooms, 2 large decks all within a 10 minute drive to Salamanca and the CBD.
This stylish abode offers quality throughout. Enjoy European flair in spacious ad comfortable surrounds complete with original art work, quality appliances, and the best china and glassware. This is not just a rental, it is about experiencing life in Sandy Bay as a local.
It's only a short walk to the local shops and one of the best butchers in Tasmania, the fabulous Lipscomb Larder is close by as are cafes and restaurants, the sailing club, sports fields and a stroll along the beach.
Guests have access to this full furnished house with quality linen, a TV in each bedroom and the living area, there is also a radio and cd player, books and a cupboard of board games.
The layout of the house is very convenient with the master bedroom and ensuite, formal and informal living rooms, eat-in kitchen, dining room and informal bar area on the entrance level with fabulous views of the river and the mountain.
Downstairs is where you will find 2 additional bedrooms, one with its own lounge area, and the study all opening on to a large deck with magnificent views. Also located downstairs is the second bath room with a spa and seperate shower; the toilet is in a seperate room.
Sandy Bay Sensation is 25 kilometres from Hobart International Airport and 4.5 kilometres from the Hobart city centre. There is a good bus service to the city and the bus stop is only a five minute walk from the house.
The property is perfectly located for exploring Hobart and southern Tasmania. Your accommodation is within easy walking distance of beaches, parklands, the Royal Yacht Club, sailing clubs and Wrest Point Hotel and Casino. You are within easy reach of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and fashion shops.
It is a perfect base for visiting Hobart and its surrounds as well exploring the Huon Valley, Tasman Peninsula, and Mount Field National Park.
Relax and unwind after tackling some of Tasmania's famous walks or adventure experiences or sit on the deck in luxurious surrounds watching sailing boats and cruise ships make their way along the river.
- The property sleeps 6 people in 3 queen size bedrooms. There is single a fold away bed that can be placed in the study, at an additional cost, if required.
- There are 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
- A formal dining room and formal living room; eat-in kitchen; informal living room and casual bar area.
- A glass balcony runs along the total width of the house with panoramic views of the river and Hobart.
- On the lower deck there is a barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs.
- The laundry has a tub, washing machine and dryer.
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout.
- Under cover parking for 2 cars.