Watch the sea eagles soar and listen to the waves lap from this gorgeous, light filled beachfront retreat .
Sea Eagle Sands provides the perfect beachside getaway... situated overlooking beautiful Roaring Bay - just 5 minutes from the lovely village of Dover. Ideal for one or two couples or a family, your accommodation is stylishly appointed with all the comforts of home away from home
This special property is for those looking for some peaceful R & R, in a quiet spot with a magical for those looking to wander the tranquil some beach cricket... paddle a kayak, or throw in a line.
Stroll through beautiful coastal eucalypts to the white sands of Roaring Beach and dip your toes in the crystal clear water. back on the expansive deck with a Tassie pinot and perhaps a taste of our local salmon.
- Beachfront at Big Roaring Beach – a small quiet community with a beautiful wide, white sand beach with small friendly waves
- Water views with direct access to the beach
- 2 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, plus separate toilet
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Large covered sunny deck with bbq
- Plenty of room inside and out
- Guests have the property entirely to themselves.
The living area:
- large and light filled with a beautiful outlook to the water
- large comfy couches
- books, board games, and some basic kids toys
- flatscreen TV with Bluetooth soundbar, DVD player and plenty of DVDs to choose from
- new Daikin split system to keep you as warm or cool as you like
- 6 seater dining setting
- Coffee pod machine with pods supplied
- Full sized fridge, dishwasher, microwave
- Kettle, toaster and sandwich press
- Oven, grill and stove – all electric
- Plenty of pots, pans, crockery and utensils
- Basic consumables supplied – olive oil, salt, pepper and spices, foil and glad wrap
- Heaps of bench space, with bar seating
The covered deck
- North facing to catch the sun all year round, with views of the surrounding farmland
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor lounge and table setting
- Lighting for night time
- Look in the storage chest for some basic beach gear – bats, balls, frisbees etc
- Queen bed with electric blanket
- Beautiful water views
- Walk in wardrobe
- Direct access to the bathroom
- Queen bed with electric blanket
- 2 bunks
- Portacot in wardrobe byo linen
- Spacious with two-way access
- Raindrop showerhead
- Toilet plus there is a second, separate toilet next door
- No bath, sorry.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Clothes horse
- Vacuum cleaner should you need it during your stay
- In addition to the deck, there is plenty of space outside
- A small concrete deck out front to take in the water views
- Plenty of lawn and concrete for kids to ride bikes, kick balls, and generally wear themselves out.
- Big Roaring Beach is great to walk, swim, paddle, fish and build sandcastles. The water is usually calm, clear and safe for those comfortable in small waves. There are upwards of 70 species of birds to be spotted and on occasion you can see dolphins in the bay. By night, if you get lucky, the aurora australis may be on display.
- In Dover – 7 minutes up the road – you’ll find a well-stocked supermarket, a great bakery, takeaway store, bottleshop, and an RSL club for a drink or a meal. A 3 minute drive in the other direction you’ll find a Huon Aquaculture farm store if you fancy a taste of fresh, well priced local salmon open Mon-Fri. A bit further afield in Geeveston is the restaurant of local sushi legend Masaaki open Fri-Sun. Hastings Caves and thermal springs, the Ida Bay Railway, Hartz Mountain and everything else the Huon Valley and Deep South have to offer is within easy driving distance.