Situated in the peaceful Mornington Peninsula town of Balnarring, this welcoming home is the perfect location for a relaxed getaway.
Nestled in a quiet street, the house comprises of three bedrooms consisting of 2 x double beds and 2 x single beds, two separate living areas, and an open plan kitchen that is fully equipped for your culinary needs. The residence includes all necessary amenities for a comfortable stay, including air conditioning and free parking on the premises. In addition, an undercover outdoor entertaining area with BBQ faces a sprawling backyard that beckons for a family game of cricket
Here, you’re walking distance to the Balbirooroo Wetlands, the bowls and tennis club, as well as the local bike tracks, playgrounds, community shops and restaurants. The house is also within close proximity to the blonde sands of Balnarring Beach, and only a short drive to the Coolart Historic Mansion and celebrated wineries of Red Hill.
An ideal location for couples and families.
• Linen bed sheets and towels is BYO by default. However, linen can be provided upon request for an additional fee of $60 per stay
• The house is to be left clean upon departure and in a similar state to that when you arrived
• Basic cleaning after departure is included in the property rental cost. If additional cleaning is required, a cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be deducted from your security bond
• The disposal of excessive additional rubbish will incur additional clearing fees
• No pets, no smoking
• No schoolies
• Please respect the peace and privacy of our neighbours – quiet time is after 10.00pm
• House not available for parties /New Years Eve celebrations