Tastefully furnished and light filled, Blairgowrie Bella features three enormous bedrooms each with a queen bed and one with a bunk, making it ideal for couples and families alike.
With a purpose built kitchen decked out with a coffee machine and modern appliances, the home is perfect for Summer or Winter entertaining. A fabulous deck with BBQ provides a great opportunity to continue the entertaining or family time outside.
Situated within easy walking distance to both front and back beaches, the Blairgowrie villages, including great cafes, shops and award winning gourmet supermarket, this home and location has it all.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Single Trundle Bed
* also available is a portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (separate toilet)
- Entertaining deck at the front with dining and BBQ
- Full Kitchen (with Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with high chair and portacots
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Off street parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head
- No schoolies please
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces