Blairgowrie Bella is a renovated, light filled and luxuriously furnished large 3 bedroom house nestled in a quiet street amongst the tea-tree in Blairgowrie.
Featuring enormous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, heating, TV's and top quality linens. Choose from either a king bed, queen bed or queen with bunk beds, the 3 rooms have a configuration to suit couples on a romantic weekend away, families on a holiday or a golf/girls trips away.
The home has a cozy new open fire wood heater,heating and air-conditioning and comfortable seating for all guests in the large entertaining areas. Combined with Foxtel and a massive DVD collection, this house is well equipped for some well earned down time. Outside is a large enclosed back garden to keep the kids and pets safe. Ideally positioned off the dining/lounge area is private deck with a 4 burner BBQ for easy outdoor entertaining, your morning coffee or soaking up the afternoon sun.
A luxurious walk in rain shower and stand alone bath gives you an opportunity to indulge, while a renovated kitchen with a walk in pantry, dishwasher, coffee machine and a 10 seater dining table will satisfy the home chefs and entertainers. Additionally, a convenient laundry complete with washer and dryer to ensure the towels are ready for the beach the next day.
This popular home has it all for you to enjoy your holiday at Blairgowrie.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Single Trundle Bed
also available is a portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 separate toilet and includes bath
- Entertaining deck at the front with dining and BBQ
- Full Kitchen with Coffee Machine and Laundry facilities
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Foxtel / DVD movies
- Heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with high chair and portacots
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Off street parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces