Recently re-painted and fully re-styled, this traditional beach house has amazing views all the way to Cape Schanck.
Bifold doors open the kitchen and living area on to the front deck creating a large indoor/outdoor space. With a wood burning heater in the main living area and heating/cooling in the bedrooms, this house is warm in winter and cool in summer.
The accommodation comprises of two queen rooms upstairs and one kids bedroom/rumpus room downstairs with one bunk and fold out couch, TV and doors opening up to outside.
Within easy walking distance of the Blairgowrie back beach and only 10mins walk to the shops and front beach, this house is a great base for all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Fold Out Couch (Rumpus Room with TV)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining ? All new furniture and fittings
- Slow Combustion Wood Fire, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen with Coffee Machine (no dishwasher) and Laundry facilities
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- No schoolies please
2 Car Spaces
Amazing coastal views