Recently re-painted and fully re-styled, this traditional beach house has amazing views all the way to Cape Schanck.
Bifold doors open the kitchen and living area on to the front deck creating a large indoor/outdoor space. With a wood burning heater in the main living area and heating/cooling in the bedrooms, this house is warm in winter and cool in summer.
The accommodation comprises of two queen rooms upstairs and one kids bedroom/rumpus room downstairs with one bunk and fold out couch, TV and doors opening up to outside.
Within easy walking distance of the Blairgowrie back beach and only 10mins walk to the shops and front beach, this house is a great base for all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Fold Out Couch Rumpus Room with TV
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- All new furniture and fittings
- Slow Combustion Wood Fire, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen with Coffee Machine no dishwasher and Laundry facilities
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces