A tranquil garden setting forms the perfect backdrop for lazy alfresco dining while inside freshly renovated light filled open plan spaces provide accommodation for 5 - 6 persons with ease.
Featuring 3 newly carpeted bedrooms with very comfortable beds - two with queen sized beds, third with two single beds. Separate living room with open fire place, kitchen with all modern appliances, dining & family living area, bathroom (bath & shower) & laundry.
The house has everything you need for a comfortable and stylish 'home away from home' holiday.
With the spectacular coastal back beach and the Blairgowrie cafes and bay beach both within easy walk this charming house is the perfect base for the ideal peninsular getaway.
Very comfortable beds
Flat screen TV & DVD player
CD player (great sound!) - take your pick from our extensive CD selection.
Off street parking
Privacy - secluded garden
Cosy open fire place if the weather turns cold
BBQ & outdoor setting with sun umbrella
Gas space heater
Things to see and do
- Walks - wonderful Blairgowrie back beach is only minutes away -or take a trip to close by areas of interest such as historic Point Nepean
- Swimming - family friendly front beach or surfing at Sorrento or Portsea
- Eating - restaurants and Cafes in Blairgowrie or Sorrento (plus excellent food shopping in Sorrento or your local IGA in Blairgowrie) Excellent restaurants and wineries in surrounding area
-Wineries - travel through Red Hill and surrounds for fabulous wineries in spectacular surroundings - you could be in Provence
- Art - take a trip to Mornington Peninsular Regional Gallery with numerous interesting exhibitions
-Markets - famous Red Hill Market
- Golf - nearby golf courses
- Peninsular Hot Springs -very popular indulgence 10 minutes away
-Tennis - Sorrento courts are available for a very reasonable rate