Nestled at the end of the four villas, this villa is separated by a fence ensuring privacy from the other villas for those wanting a peaceful getaway - yet with close proximity to the other villas, you can still enjoy time with your friends or extended family when hiring the villas as a group.
With a queen bed in the main bedroom and 2 large single beds (convertible to king bed as required)in second bedroom you can holiday with your children or another couple. Luxury linen included.
A fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities (incl washer and dryer) ensures you have everything you need for your break. A reverse cycle air conditioner and cosy log fire for cooler evenings ensures comfort all year round.
Outdoors this villa has hot/cold beach shower, rear courtyard and compact front entertaining deck complete with gas connected BBQ.
Offstreet parking for 2 cars completes this villa.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday lifeset up for couples and families only 2 min walk to the Blairgowrie Village with the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and the calm Bay beach.
Enjoy sailing, fishing, golf and the famousPeninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2,SLEEPS 4
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x large Single Beds - can be converted on request to king
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
Large outside entertaining areas with dining, BBQ and Sun Lounges
Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
TV / DVD player / Stereo
Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
*Pet friendly only by prior approval (small dogs). Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred.
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
No schoolies please
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces