A large fully enclosed, newly landscaped garden with magnificent French iron gates welcomes you to Villa 1. Entertain your family and friends on the newly completed decks with outdoor kitchen. The decks are positioned to catch the beautiful afternoon sun and creates the perfect conditions for sharing time with family and friends. Extensive off street parking provides enough room to bring along your jet-ski or boat.
Outstanding location only 80m to the Blairgowrie shops and beach. Villa 1 is the largest and grandest of the 4 villas. Recently upgraded both inside and out, you will fall in love with its beachside charm and comfort.
This self-contained Villa has everything needed for your luxurious beach holiday. Guests can relax on the huge merbau decks during the day and otherwise indulge in a quite evening basking in the glow of a cosy fire.
A fully appointed kitchen, laundry facilities incl washer and dryer ensure you have all the comforts of home. And there's nothing like falling asleep after a day's play at the beach or on the golf course in a luxurious bed complete with beautiful linen.
Entertaining family and friends is a pleasure at Villa 1,with a mains gas connected BBQ and two separate living areas each able to access the large decks. This villa is an entertainers delight and offers access to VILLA 2 via a connecting gate to accommodate a total of 12 people. Enjoy your friends or extended family during the day and relax in the privacy of your own fully self contained villa at night.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday lifeset up for couples and families only 2 min walk to the Blairgowrie Village with the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and the calm Bay beach.
Enjoy sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed Set double on base and 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 no bath
- Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
- Large outside entertaining areas with dining, BBQ and Sun Lounges
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Full Kitchen with Nespresso Coffee Pod machine and Laundry facilities
- Outdoor shower
- Pet friendly only by prior approval ONLY in non peak periods. Additional cleaning charges of $70 apply.
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS IN NON PEAK PERIODS ONLY
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces