Enjoy the ambience of this relaxing home set on a double block offering 2000sqm of a natural coastal environment to truly unwind and relax.
This home captivates a feeling of earthiness, with high ceilings and windows, flooding natural lightng into the living and kitchen areas.
A wood fire heater gives you the option to cosy up inside, whilst the kids can roam on the fully enclosed property and just be kids.
Split level living takes you up to the bedrooms with each room giving you a vista of leafy trees spilling out onto private decks.
Located half way between the front and back beaches of Blairgowrie, easy walking to the front beach within 20 mins. The front deck complete with BBQ whilst the elevated grounds at the rear leaves you plenty of space to play a game of cricket.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, Sleeps 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set with Trundle Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Entertainment deck with BBQ
- Split level living up to the bedrooms with each room spilling out onto private decks
- Open Fireplace / Heating, Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- TV / DVD Player / Stereo
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Kids are catered for with large grassy area
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces