Gorgeous decor, a great vista over the trees and a fabulous outdoor entertaining area.
Short walk to Blairgowrie back beach, village and the front beach.
Hilltop Retreat is equipped with everything you need to have a great beach break. Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas, relaxing hammocks, apple TV, BBQ and fenced back yard if you want to bring your furry friends.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, Sleeps 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Light, bright and modern
- Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ
- Indoor wood fire NEW
- Full kitchen
- Washing Machine no dryer
- Luxurious bath in bathroom
- TV and DVD player
- Apple TV
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Air conditioning and heating
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Kids are catered for with games and fenced grassed area
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces