Nestled within a large private garden, Cedar House on Central is in an enviable location.
Enjoy a short walk from the house through the National Park to Blairgowrie back beach or the Blairgowrie and Sorrento villages and front beaches are a short drive away.
Inside, the renovated 1970's home is built on a single level for easy living, with many of the roooms overlooking the expansive, well tended lawn and gardens. The comfortable lounge room has access to the entertainers deck with BBQ and has a sandstone fire place for cozy colder weather. The well equipped clean and bright brand new kitchen has a convenient breakfast bar for relaxed entertaining.
With 4 good size bedrooms, the main bedroom is located at one end of the home for privacy and has a clean, older style fully functional ensuite. The main bathroom is newly renovated and brand new.
Outside, the garden is fully fenced and secure for children and well behaved dogs. There is an Olympic size inground trampoline and plenty of room for back yard cricket.
Cedar House on Central is a quiet haven tucked away near to the back beach, yet a short distance from all of the Peninsula attractions.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Bunk Bed Sets
Plus optional day bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Olympic size inground trampoline
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Open fire place
- Heating and Air Conditioning
-TV's / DVD player / Wifi - Wi-Fi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- New Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- Off street parking
- Pet friendly by prior approval. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head
- No Schoolies please
Please note that one room and cupboard are locked and not available for guests' use
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces