WINTER WARMER SPECIAL
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays. Only valid until 20/09/18
Step into the tranquillity of this spacious picturesque home and let the magic begin
Welcome to a little piece of tranquility on TIbir Street; a home that combines the natural beauty of the Mornington Peninsula with much of the style of the Hamptons.
Just a 3-5 minute stroll to the back beach National Park means you'll hear the gentle sound of the waves at night and experience the benefit of cool sea breezes by day. The native gardens can be seen from any room, bringing the beauty of nature inside. Picture yourself enjoying long lunches outdoors on the deck with family and friends all year round. When the weather gets a little cooler you can keep toasty warm under the roof heating.
Alternatively you may like to relax with a favourite book on the daybed warmed by the afternoon sun while soaking up the peaceful surrounds. Winter is the ideal time to relax indoors by the open fire. Guests who come to the Tibir love the positive and calming energy that emanates from this natural light filled strikingly spacious home.
If a relaxing, and rejuvenating beach holiday is what you are after, then this one is for you You have truly left the city when you arrive at this tranquil gem.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6 - 7
BED 1: 1 x King Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Mattress under Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 including bath
- Expansive heated deck with daybed overlooking secluded back yard
- Open plan living / dining
- 2 x TV's / DVD Player / CD Player BYO discs
- Nintendo Wii Console + separate TV screen
- Central Heating
- Open wood fireplace
- Fully enclosed large back garden - no pets please
- Off Street parking, undercover carport
- Smoke alarms
- Boule / crouquet set / table tennis
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces