Step into the tranquillity of this spacious picturesque home and let the magic begin
Welcome to a little piece of tranquility on TIbir Street; a home that combines the natural beauty of the Mornington Peninsula with much of the style of the Hamptons.
Just a 3-5 minute stroll to the back beach National Park means you'll hear the gentle sound of the waves at night and experience the benefit of cool sea breezes by day. The native gardens can be seen from any room, bringing the beauty of nature inside. Picture yourself enjoying long lunches outdoors on the deck with family and friends all year round. When the weather gets a little cooler you can keep toasty warm under the roof heating.
Alternatively you may like to relax with a favourite book on the daybed warmed by the afternoon sun while soaking up the peaceful surrounds. Winter is the ideal time to relax indoors by the open fire with the sound of your favourite vinyl or CD playing in the background. Guests who come to the Tibir love the positive and calming energy that emanates from this natural light filled strikingly spacious home.
If a relaxing, and rejuvenating beach holiday is what you are after, then this one is for you You have truly left the city when you arrive at this tranquil gem.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x King Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Mattress under Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 including bath
- Expansive heated deck with daybed overlooking secluded back yard
- Open plan living/dining
- 3 x TV's/ DVD Player/ CD Player/ Record Player
- Nintendo Wii Console
- Central Heating
- Open wood fireplace
- Fully enclosed large back garden
- Off Street parking, undercover carport
- Smoke alarms
- Boule/ crouquet set/ table tennis
- Pet friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces