Could anything be more ideallic than relaxing with your family and friends in this newly updated rustic beach home.
Set amongst the ti-tree's and within a short 500m walk to the back ocean beach, the affectionately named 'Bach' pronounced Batch is a New Zealand word meaning 'beach shack'.
The light filled beach shack, comprises of 3 bedrooms, a main bathroom, separate laundry and an open plan kitchen / sunny dining and living area. The Bach can sleep up to 8 people, however best accommodates smaller groups of 6.
The newly furnished living area has a wood fire to relax infront of with a good book and a glass of wine in the cooler months. The kitchen is fully equipped and modern with a breakfast bar for informal meals.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with ample room for kids to play and explore the native garden whilst you can sit back and relax in the private, fully fenced back yard. There is an al fresco dining area and BBQ for the long, lazy lunches and dinners after a day at the beach.
With both the Blairgowrie and Sorrento villages and front beaches a short drive away, The Bach is a perfect destination for a relaxing beach break.
The Bach is strictly no pets allowed.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 6 max 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed Set double on base
BED 3: 1 x Trio Bunk Bed Set double on base
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 including bath
- Outdoor entertainment area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Heating throughout and air conditioning in Bedroom 1 and living area
- Open fire place in living area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Fully fenced back yard - no pets allowed
- Portacot available
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- No pets
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces