Taking advantage of an elevated setting, Lansdowne Villa is an immaculate holiday haven ideally suited to those wanting to escape to a tranquil space amongst the native trees, yet still be within a 700m walk to Blairgowrie Village and Foreshore beach.
Cleverly designed to enable an easy flow between living inside and out, this natural light filled villa is compact, yet is well appointed. Included is a brand new kitchen with coffee machine, open plan living / dining area overlooking the pool and 3 well proportioned bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is as new with a stand alone bath, walk in shower and 2 vanities. There is also a separate toilet.
Outside there are 3 gorgeous areas to relax in with your family and friends. The full size solar heated pool with adjoining sun deck and loungers is the showstopper on a beautiful warm day.
After the sun starts to fade, dinner can be cooked in the 'Weber Family Q' BBQ and enjoyed under the covered al fresco dining area and then at dusk take the path down to the beautiful leafy fire pit setting, complete with built-in seating and toast some marshmallows under the starry night sky.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, Sleeps 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds or 1 x Super King Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 inc bath & outside shower
- Fabulous Coastal location
- Full size solar heated swimming pool
- Full kitchen and laundy no tumble dryer facilities
- Hydronic heating throughout
- Undercover alfresco dining area and BBQ
- TV / Foxtel
- Wifinote: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- iPod docking system
- Property is not suitable for pets
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces