Beautifully positioned on the narrowest strip of the Mornington Peninsula, within a10 minute stroll to the popular family friendly bayside beaches of Blairgowrie and a short drive to the rugged ocean back beaches, this old beach shack has recently been lovingly renovated whilst keeping its' coastal charm.
You will be pleasantly surprised with the transformation of this traditional retro beauty which now features all of the modern touches. The neat single storey layout offers limed floorboards in the open plan lounge and dining. The cozy corner lounge is an inviting space to snuggle up with a book in the winter and the ideal place to let the breezes flow in and relax whilst escaping the sun in the warmer months. There is a reverse cycle heating / cooling unit and a smart TV complete with Netflix and Stan for ultimate comfort.
Petite, yet fully equipped, is the stunning designer kitchen. With Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous crockery, a summer feast can be prepared in no time.
Entertaining space can be doubled when brought outside onto the tranquil, gated deck. Surrounded by native trees, there is a gas BBQ and lounge setting overlooking the dense garden.
Sleeping arrangements are via the 2 airy bedrooms. The main bathroom / laundry has a separate toilet and a small bath at the base of the shower.
Just park your car on arrival and leave it until you go home..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set Double on base and 1 x Single Bed
The ottoman in the living area also folds out into a single bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 inc 1/2 bath
- Large block with outdoor entertainment area inc. BBQ and lounge area
- Split system heating / air condtioning in lounge area
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities no tumble dryer
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Smart TV with Netflix and Stan / docking station in lounge
- TV in master bedroom
- Portacot and high chair available at house
- Books, toys and games for the kids
- Smoke alarms fitted
- No pets please. Property is not fully fenced
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
2 Car Spaces