WINTER WARMER SPECIAL
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays. Only valid until 20/09/18
Stylishy furnished to harness the beachy chic of its' laidback location, Caxton Beach Hideaway sets the scene for a relaxed beach getaway.
With both front and back beaches approximately 1km away, this immaculately presented home on an oversized corner block offers a free flowing open plan layout, with carefully planned zoning areas for the children.
The home flaunts 2 generous living areas and walls of windows allowing the natural light to flood in. From the main kitchen and dining hub there are sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor entertaining area. Complete with spa hot tub now with pool safety fence, decking, bbq and dining set, this is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a sun filled day at the nearby beaches. There is also a sizeable lawn area for backyard games and your favourite furry friend by prior arrangement only.
A glamorous kitchen inside awaits for the avid cooks which includes a Lavazza coffee pod machine and stainless steel appliances, there is also an informal breakfast seating option around the plentiful kitchen counters.
Accommodating your family and friends is no problem with 4 well proportioned bedrooms, all with built in robes and evaporative cooling and ducted heating. The master bedroom at the front of the house has a dressing room / WIR, an ensuite with double vanities and views of the lush garden outside. The 3 further bedrooms are at the back and share a main bathroom.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set
LOUNGE AREA: 1 x Double Fold Out Couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath in main bathroom
- Sunny outside entertainment deck with outdoor hot tub spa with glass safety fence and dining area
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- 4 TV's / Bluetooth speakers / Netflix note: the Netflix service is offered free of charge, if you choose to log out during your stay, there will be a call out cost of $40 to have it reinstated
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Off street parking for 2 cars - garage is not available for guests' use
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
PLEASE NOTE: $100 EXTRA WILL BE CHARGED FOR PRE-HEATING THE SPA BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.
THIS COST ALSO INCLUDES CLEANING THE SPA UPON DEPARTURE
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces