Nestled among the peaceful surrounds of back beach Blairgowrie is St 'ili at Melibee, a charming and contemporary cottage-style home offering the perfect seaside retreat for couples, families and friends.
St 'ili features two large living quarters, three bedrooms, two bathrooms... and a host of creature comforts, furniture and fittings amid modern yet relaxed surrounds.
The separate living areas, each with plasma TV and split-system aircon, and with a fireplace in one, provide privacy when you want it. And, marrying the two spaces is a spacious kitchen and meals area offering all the essentials and amenities, fllanked by a full-length porch and lovely outdoor meals/entertaining area complete with gas BBQ.
The master bedroom features a queen bed, wall-mounted TV, en-suite and walk-in robe - all opening to a private courtyard, while the second master and third bedrooms sleep a further six - the latter with bunk beds. They're serviced by a central, spacious bathroom, and additional mattresses are available to cater for those impromptu drop-ins or extra numbers. The laundry houses a large washing machine, and bath towels and toiletries are supplied.
Sitting on an elevated corner among a sea of ti trees, St 'ili is only a 10-minute walk to the stunning Dimmicks Beach. And, with Blairgowrie located on the narrowest part of the peninsula, the front beach is a mere 1km away.
People that stay at St 'ili tell us they love the feel of the place, the tranquility of the surrounds, and the proximity to beaches and other attractions.
Bedroom 1: 1 x queen bed, split-system aircon, wall-mounted LCD TV, en-suite, walk-in robe
Bedroom 2: 1 x trio bunk double on bottom, single on top, 1 x trundle; robes
Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed; robes; ceiling fan
Mattresses available for additional guests
Off street parking for up to four cars
Lovely wrap-around deck and outdoor meals area with gas BBQ area for brekkie, lunch and dinner.
Blairgowrie is within easy reach of a multitude of attractions and activities:
- The pristine waters of Port Phillip Bay including Blairgowrie Yacht Club and Tyrone Boat Ramp, among others. Swim with the dolphins, fish for snapper, or ferry for the day to picturesque Queenscliff.
- Some of Australia's best public access golf courses including Portsea, Moonah Links, St Andrews Beach, Cape Schanck Resort, Sorrento, The Dunes and Eagle Ridge.
- Red Hill and surrounds for some of the country's best-known wineries and culinary delights, complete with stunning views over Westernport Bay , as well as an array of restaurants and casual eateries right across the Peninsula, from laid-back Blairgowrie, to limestone Sorrento, to the playground of the rich and famous atPortsea.
- Catch a wave among some of the state's best surf beaches, from Gunnamatta to Portsea.
- Walk or cycle the foreshore trail to Pt Nepean, taking in the national park and stunning trails along the ocean beach.
- Blairgowrie has all the local shopping you'll need for your everyday essentials including butcher, newsagent, pharmacy, bakery, coffee shops, bottle shop, boutique supermarket, pizza, and fish and chips.
- And, the area is packed full of fun things for the kids including bike tracks, playgrounds, tennis courts, cinema, and horse riding... to name a few.