A stone's throw from Pearce's Beach and the National Park, this coastal retreat enjoys an enviable and relaxed location.
Both comfortable and contemporary, the light-infused, split level flowing home presents a clean mix of timber and glass and effortlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living. A neutral colour scheme is adopted throughout the four bedroom, 2 living room home.
The large and well equipped kitchen, including a coffee pod machine, offers the social centre of the home. With the large island bench and enough seating for 10 around the adjacent dining room table, all of your guests are well catered for.
Entertaining can also be continued outside, with the large wall of glass doors sliding back to open onto the deck. WIth a fully enclosed rear yard, an undercover gas BBQand a lovely teak outdoor dining and lounge area, this sunny spot is a perfect spot to unwind after a day at the beaches. The secluded play area for the children includes a landscaped lawn and a trampoline. There is also a table tennis table in the garage and a foosball table in the rumpus room.
Inside, the house can easily accommodate all seasons. There is air conditioning in both living rooms and gas ducted heating throughout. For winter comfort, there is also a gas log fire in the main lounge.
The 4 bedrooms are cleverly positioned away from the entertainment area, with the master having its' own WIR and ensuite.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4 , SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x QueenBed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 3 x Bunk Bed Sets and 1 x Single Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
RUMPUS ROOM: 1 x Double Fold Out Couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc bath
- Sunny outside entertainment deck and trampoline
- 2 living areas. Rumpus room has foosball table, books and games for the children. Table tennis table in the garage
- Gas log fireplace, split system air conditioning in main living areas. Ducted heating throughout. Pedestal fans.
- 3 x TV's
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Off street parking for 4 cars including double garage
- No pets please
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR SECURITY REASONS, THE HOUSE HAS CCTV AT THE FRONT DOOR AND IN THE GARAGE