Welcome to a touch of coastal bliss in Blairgowrie; a home that combines the natural beauty of the Mornington Peninsula with contemporary minimalist flair. Located just a short walk from simply breathtaking back beach views, this contemporary and stylish costal retreat is the ideal place to chill and take a break from the front beach flurry.
You will hear the gentle sounds of the waves at night and by day you can enjoy the benefit of the cool sea breeze. Bedroom ceiling fans continue this cooling effect to make your stay both comfortable and natural. The property offers native, well-maintained gardens creating tranquil garden views.
Relax inside with the ambience of the open fire in winter or enjoy the extensive outdoor heated deck all year round. Both indoor and outdoor dinning settings for eight create the perfect opportunity to try fresh local produce with family and friends no matter how the weather unfolds. Table tennis, boule and croquet are just some of the outdoor activities at hand or simply unwind and relax on the outdoor day bed with a good book.
This coastal home features stylishly renovated contemporary bathrooms with freestanding bath, Italian porcelain bedroom floor tiles and wood floors that blend effortlessly with the soft touch of natural fibre rugs throughout.
If a little action takes your fancy, the Blairgowrie front beach, shops, restaurants and cafes are just a short drive. Alternatively, the Peninsula hot springs are close for those who want to rejuvenate.
The home has no Internet Wi-Fi so feel free to bring your own devices.
Guests who stay at this contemporary coastal home remark on the positive and calming energy that emanates from the light filledrooms. So if a relaxing, and rejuvenating coastal holiday is what you are after, then this place is for you
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6 - 7
BED 1: 1 x King Bed master with ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Trundle
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 including bath
- Expansive heated deck with daybed overlooking secluded back yard
- 2 living areas
- Full kitchen with coffee machine and laundry facilities
- 2 x TV's / DVD Player / CD Player / Vinyl record player with some favourite records for guests to enjoy
- Nintendo Wii Console + separate TV screen, board games and cards
- Open wood fireplace, central heating throughout, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Newly renovated bathrooms and separate powder room
- Fully enclosed large back garden - no pets please
- Off Street parking, undercover carport
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher included
- All weather Boule / croquet set / table tennis
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property