Situated at the Sorrento end of Blairgowrie our family beach cottage is the last house on a quiet cul-de-sac next to Stringer Park making it very private surrounded by bush and birdlife. 3 bedrooms and a sunroom/study with a double sofa bed.
Families and couples preferred. This is not a party house.
This family friendly Mornington Peninsula beach pad offers the perfect place to escape – direct access into Stringer Reserve, with space to enjoy, this truly is the life, even for just a few days.
Nestled on the narrowest part of the peninsula, on the coveted stretch towards Sorrento, this enviable position offers a 1km radius of coastal heaven: the bay beach just a 500m walk, and the rugged beauty of the back beach a 1 km 10-minute stroll down Beach Avenue.
Plan a lazy day on the beach – the sandy foreshore and calm, safe shallows on your doorstep. Take in the picture perfect backdrop of a thriving boat harbour, home to the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron and its bevvy of white winged sailboats.
Explore the cliff top walking tracks edging their way along the rugged surf of the Bass Strait coastline.
Immersed in nature – from the birdsong of the bush to the gentle lap of the waves on your feet – all that s left to do here is let go.
- 4 beds - sleeps 8 comfortably
- Master bedroom with Queen size bed
- Bedroom 2 with a Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 with a triple bunk
- Bedroom/sunroom 4 with a double sofa pullout bed
- Romantic touches include a fireplace, outdoor seating area, north and east facing garden and deck, a trampoline, swing and a rambling backyard of trees for the young and young at heart to climb and explore.
- Direct access to Stringer Reserve bushland and its birdlife. See if you can spot our resident fantail, a Kookaburra, or an Owl.
- Shop for supplies at the nearby Blairgowrie shopping village with a local bakery, cafes, restaurants, bar and pizzeria, newsagent and pharmacy.
- Visit Peninsula Hot Springs - Victoria’s first natural thermal mineral springs. The Bath House is Peninsula Hot Springs’ social, family-friendly bathing area. Experience over 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences including a cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath, underground sauna, cold plunge pools and hilltop pool, offering stunning 360 degree views of the region.
Living Rooms: 2
Flat Screen TV: yes
Air Con/ Ceiling Fans: no
Pedestal fans: yes
The house and garden are all yours from check in to check out.
Images displayed may have changed since the time they were taken.