A short 150m walk through the National Park to the exhilarating Spray Point back beach, and offering full privacy and beautifully landscaped gardens, this single level holiday home is relaxation personified.
Whether it is lazy summer BBQ's on the huge sun deck listening to the roar of the nearby ocean or cosy winters by the Coonara fire, your family and friends will lap up the beach ambience in this highly sought after Peninsula position.
As well as offering exceptional al fresco entertaining, this superbly newly renovated holiday home boasts a long list of impressive features including beautiful coastal hues and new furnishings throughout.
With a functional open floor plan and plenty of direct access to the central deck, there is a large, sunny main lounge, with a spectacular stone wall feature, dining and well designed kitchen zone. A perfect spot to recharge at the end of the day at the beach.The kids even have their own separate retreat with bunk beds, couches and an ensuite.
All of the bedrooms are bathed in sunlight during the day and all have lovely garden views. The master also has its' own acess to the sun deck, an ensuite and walk in robe. There is also a third main bathroom.
Please note that the 4th bedroom can only be accessed from the master bedroom or via an external door.
This property is fully fenced and pets can be accommodated by prior approval. There is also split system heating / air conditioning.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x King Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds and Trundle Bed
BED 4: 1 x Single Bunk Bed inc ensuite - Please note that the 4th bedroom can only be accessed from the master bedroom or via an external door.
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 inc bath and outside shower
- Large sun deck area with sun loungers, dining, gas BBQ and outside shower
- Recently renovated and furnished
- Coonara wood fire, split system heating / air conditioning throughout except in Bedroom 2
- Full kitchen including Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Full laundry facilities
- TV's x 3 / Netflix use your own account
- Wifi note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Table tennis table and hammock
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.