Nestled away from the quiet street, and enviably positioned on the narrowest strip of the Mornington Peninsula between crystal bay beaches and excellent surf breaks approx. 950 metres each way, Harleian Beach House is the immaculate, chic hideaway you have been looking for.
Defined by light and fresh coastal tones, this newly refurbished home encompasses effortless beachside living. Comfortably sleeping 10 guests across 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the generous layout provides space for total holiday relaxation inside and out.
Leading from the split level open dining, lounge and kitchen area is the quiet and private sun drenched deck with dining and BBQ facilities. An idyllic area for laidback afternoon BBQ's after a day at the nearby beaches.
When the summer sun sets, the comfortable lounge includes lovely garden views and a cosy corner suite. There is a coonara wood fire that services the dining and lounge areas. The compact, yet modern sunny kitchen is conveniently positioned next to the dining and the deck.
The spacious newly carpeted bedrooms all have garden views, with the master bedroom having its' own deck access and ensuite. There are 4 split system air conditioning / heating wall units throughout the home.
Please note the property is fully fenced, and pets are allowed via prior approval outside only.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4 , SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed inc ensuite
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 inc 2 baths, outside shower
- Stunning outside entertainment deck, outside shower and basketball hoop
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Coonara wood fireplace, split system air conditioning and heating in living room, master bedroom and 4th bedroom. Pedestal fans are also available.
- 1 x TV/ DVD player / CD player
- Kitchen no dishwasher and high chair
- Laundry no clothes dryer
- Off street parking for up to 5 cars, and a basketball ring attached to the carport
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.