Tucked away and centrally located between the front and back beaches, Sunset on Scott is a tranquil location surrounded by native flora. With all the amenities of home, this beautifully presented and fully renovated beach house offers you flexible sleeping arrangements and 2 living areas.
Sip cocktails on the deck in the afternoon sun, cook a dinner party for 12 or play in the sunny back garden with your furry friend only by prior arrangement. A gorgeous Blairgowrie getaway.
Great for families or groups, you'll be impressed by the gorgeous presentation of Sunset on Scott.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Trundle Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- All new furniture and fittings
- Ducted Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen with Nespresso Coffee Machine - bring your own favourite pods and Laundry facilities
- Kids are taken care of with fully fenced yard and safe grassy area
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces