WINTER WARMER SPECIAL
BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE THIRD NIGHT FREE
Offer excludes long weekends and school holidays.Only valid until 20/09/18
In the prime Blairgowrie position with a literally 1 minute walk from the front beach and 3 minutes to the village, the Front Beach House is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac off the hustle and bustle of Pt Nepean Road.
Featuring 2 al fresco decks, in the front and back, this house is an entertainers delight.
Choose to dine inside by the gas open fire place or outside under the stars with ample seating for all. Sit back and enjoy the water glimpses and relax whilst the kids are busy with the trampoline, outdoor table-tennis table or playing in the secure front or back gardens.
Although the Front Beach House is large in itself, with 4/5 bedrooms and a lovely, light and airy open plan living / dining and kitchen upstairs, the property also has a very cool and romantic 1 Bedroom Bungalow, 'Blairgowrie Love Shack' that can be booked separately if required.
Both properties have separate road entrances and are individually fenced off with a gate between the two.
New pool and Spa installed for Summer 2017/18..
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 12
BED 1: 1 x King Bed Main with Ensuite, inc spa bath
BED 2: 1 x King Bed can be converted to 2 Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x King Bed can be converted to 2 Single Beds
BED 4: 3 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
also available is a Double fold out couch and Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 inc corner spa bath
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining and Kitchen upstairs
- Large swimming pool, spa and sun deck area
- Recently updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Large back entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
- TV's x 3 / DVD players / iPod Docking Station with Speakers
- Foxtel Platinum
- Wifinote: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods
- Open gas fireplace, heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with trampoline / games / outdoor table tennis / safe grassed areas
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- Families and Mature groups only must be over 25s
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces