Perfectly situated only 300 metres from the beach and shops, this fantastic home has a great floor plan and layout to suit those wanting to enjoy a relaxing break or holiday.
Tallarook is neat and tidy and has a wonderful welcoming and relaxing ambience. Upstairs you have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a great open plan kitchen, dining, lounge & entertainment space.
This sunny light filled area opens out onto a huge front deck with magnificent views over the treetops and equipped with BBQ and table setting for 8.
You also have a lovely smaller rear deck accessed through french doors either side of the fireplace. Gorgeous areas to sit outside and enjoy breakfast, BBQ or sunset cocktails.
Downstairs is a perfect second living/movie room great for watching movies, games, a bit of quiet time - or as a 5th bedroom.
WINTER SPECIAL Pay For 2, get 3rd night FREE
Book a Friday and Saturday in Winter and request 3rd night at timing of booking Thursday or Sunday
Subject to availability
Excludes long weekends and holidays
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9 TOTAL 11
BED 1: 1 X Queen Bed
BED 2:1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4:1 x Single Bunk Bed Set
RUMPUS ROOM/ BED 5:1 x Couch converted to Queen Bed in Rumpus Room downstairs separate entrance
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2
- Large entertaining / relaxing deck with outside seating and BBQ
- Open fireplace, heating and air conditioning main living area
- Very clean and neat modern home
- Downstairs has 2nd living/movie room great for watching movies, games - or as a 5th bedroom.
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- TV's / DVD player and Stereo
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $35 per head or you can BYO
- No Schoolies please
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not togo in anybedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside or in laundry.
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants $70.
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
2 Car Spaces