Nestled in one of Blairgowrie's quietest areas this fantastic family home is surrounded by ti trees offering seclusion and safety with walking distance to both bay and ocean beaches within 500 metres.
This beautifully renovated beach house offers a large rear entertainment deck and solar heated swimming pool, making it the perfect place to access the beach or simply enjoy the sun at home. The deck and pool areas are surrounded by huge Olive trees and provide shelter from any wind direction making it the perfect place to enjoy the sun when you need a break from the sand or just want the ease of relaxing at home.
With the kitchen and family room accessing the entertainment deck and pool you can watch the kids swim from anywhere, making it a very safe way to entertain while the kids swim.
Amazing location at the narrowest point of the Peninsular, within a two minute walk from the famous Koonya Milk Bar.
10 min walk along safe walking track to Blairgowrie shops.
Fully renovated home as follows;
HUGE SUN DECK WITH SOLAR HEATED POOL
- Master Queen bedroom with En-suite, Parent Retreat, TV and reverse cycle AC Sleeps 2
- Parent retreat includes Double bed Divan lounge Sleeps 2
- Queen bedroom Sleeps 2
- Bathroom with Shower, bath and toilet
- Bunk Room with 2 single bunks and trundles Sleeps 6
- Open plan kitchen, dinning, family and lounge room with TV/DVD overlooking Living and pool Decks.
Mattress covers, pillows and donas are provided.
LINEN and TOWELS provided at additional cost.
Huge outdoor entertainment BBQ deck area with large table, Bali Modular couch, Pool side Bali bench and lounge chairs.
Great yard and grass area enclosed by fences at the back.
Set up for either couples or families.
Fully fenced and pet friendly
Off street car parking for 2 cars
The pool is solar heated and can be maintained at above 30 degrees for those who like warmer water. It is 1.25 metres deep and is surrounded by a secure child fence.
There is a large umbrella.
There is so much to see and do around Blairgowrie that you're virtually guaranteed a wonderful time.
Golf: If you love golf, you'll love this area. Some of Australia's best public access courses within easy reach of Blairgowrie include Portsea, Moonah Links, St Andrews Beach, Cape Schanck Resort, Sorrento, The Dunes and Eagle Ridge.
Wineries: Take a day trip to Red Hill and try some of the region's famous pinots and enjoy a long lunch with wonderful views over Westernport Bay.
Boating: Make the most of beautiful Port Phillip Bay. Blairgowrie Yacht Club 1km. Tyrone Boat Ramp 1.5km. Book a charter boat and swim with the dolphins or fish for snapper. Or take the ferry for a day trip to Queenscliff.
Diving: Experience some of the best diving in Victoria in the Portsea area. Visit one of the dive operators in Portsea Village.
Surfing: Blairgowrie is located near some of the best surf beaches on the Peninsular with great breaks of all types to be found all the way from Gunnamatta to Portsea.
Walking and Biking: Take the foreshore trail to Pt Nepean, explore the national park and take the stunning ocean walk back along the ocean beach paths.
Restaurants: Great restaurants locally in Blairgowrie , or head to Sorrento for almost anything you like. And don't forget the famous Portsea Pub - a great way to while away a Sunday
Shopping: Blairgowrie has all the local shopping you'll need for basics: butcher, newsagent, pharmacy, bakery, coffee shops, bottle shop, boutique supermarket, pizza shop and fish and chips. For the glamorous stuff, head to Sorrento to browse fashion and interiors stores.
Kids: You simply can't beat a day at the safe, shallow front beach for kids. But there's also bike tracks, playgrounds, tennis courts, the Sorrento Cinema and a gelati afterwards, putt putt golf anything you like.
The owners are not overly intrusive and want all renters to have a fantastic holiday in our home. We have a great family house in a perfect residential neighbourhood with fantastic neighbours. We want to ensure that the relationship with our neighbours stays great and this in turn means we are looking for respectful renters to use our property.
Once the property is booked it is a requirement to confirm the rental to contact the owner by phone and discuss your renting group. The owner has the right to cancel the booking if this dos not occur, or if the details of your booking party do not suit the residential nature of the property.
The Mornington Peninsular has set strict rules for rentals that if broken will result in immediate penalty for the owner. Given this, the following rules are in place for this property, and if broken may result in immediate eviction without return of rental or bond.
Rules as follows:
- We want people to have a great time at the property and having a party is part of that. We are in a quiet residential street, so while a great time is expected you need to be respectful of others and management of noise is part of that respect. During the day and early PM keep noise and music to a reasonable level, No loud Music or noise after 10 PM.
- Having a reasonable number of friends over to the property is fine, as is some sleeping over as long as the total at the property is a maximum of 12 people. Having large numbers of friends over to visit more than 10 without the permission of the owner is forbidden.
- Rubbish collection is a major issue on the Mornington Peninsular and it is expected that guests will put bins out on Monday Night for collection. Any excess rubbish that does not fit into Bins will be disposed of by the guests, failure to do so will result in the Bond being decreased.
- We are open to booking the property to groups of underage renters if this is approved by the property owner after discussion with a renters parent. Dependant on the specifics of the renting group additional bond may be required.
- We are open to those under 18, but will require a discussion with a Parent who is over 18, and request a bond of $2000.