Welcome to The Resort @ Blairgowrie
Completely rebuilt in 2015, we invite you to come down, relax and enjoy all that our modern, light-filled home and the Mornington Peninsula have to offer - beaches, spas, wineries, golfing holidays, festivals, you name it, you can do it.
Alternatively you might just want to relax at The Resort and enjoy the pool, or the brand new spa or the wood fire on the deck in the cooler months
The Resort is a 10 minute walk from the Blairgowrie shops, the front beach and the back beach so everything is within easy reaching distance.
Ideal for 2 or 3 families with kids or a group of friends or family up to 12 people, this is meant to be a real holiday house - linen and towels included free of charge, no cleaning charges, no charges for extra people, just bring yourselves and make the most of your time away from the rat race.
- 4 bedrooms and a sofabed sleeping up to 12 people
- upstairs private retreat master bedroom queen bed with ensuite/bath/heated towel rails, WIR, 48" LCD TV and study nook
- downstairs master bedroom queen bed with ensuite and 32" LCD TV and private door to deck and pool area
- downstairs bedroom double bed
- downstairs bedroom tri-bunk plus trundle
- 3rd large family bathroom with bath and heated towel rails
- outdoor shower in pool/spa area
- double car carport with additional parking for 3 more cars
- 7 X 3.5M solar heated fenced swimming pool
- Brand new heated spa with recliner seat inside pool safety fence area
- large entertaining space with kitchen and dining area connected to outdoor deck/BBQ and pool/spa through huge timber bifold doors and large servery windows
- Main living room has a 48" LCD TV with surround sound and Foxtel
- 2nd living room has a 55" LCD TV with surround sound and Foxtel with the sofabed
- DVD players
- HiFi system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Internet throughout the house if you really need to stay connected
- Kitchen with premium Miele oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Fully covered deck with built in BBQ wall mains gas, bench and sink/tap, breakfast bench and large opening servery windows through to the kitchen, outdoor speakers bluetooth and open fireplace
- Ducted central heating and split system air conditioning units
- Ducted vacuum not that you want to be doing any cleaning, but just in case
- Laundry with premium Bosch washing machine and dryer not that you want to be doing laundry, but just in case
- All basics provided - milk, coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil, etc
- No schoolies groups please
We could go on chapter and verse with more information but get in touch with us and we can answer any queries you might have and do whatever we can to make your stay the perfect break.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some reviews from AirBnB:
Nick - January 2017
Four adults , 5 kids under 3, 2 girls aged 8 & 11 all got the most out of this wonderful home. Michael was a great host and very accommodating. Communication before, during and after our stay was easy and drama free and with the crew we had drama free is what we needed. Entertaining on the deck and by the pool area is perfect with plenty of space for kids to run around safely behind closed gates. If a stay on the Peninsula is what you are after then this is the place to stay at.
Kevin - January 2017
Very spacious and well kept property with the luxury of a hotel but comfort of your own home. Excellent for a group getaway in the summer.
Catalina - November 2016
What a fantastic house The photos don't do it justice. We had a great stay, the house had everything you could need. Very close to the beach and shops. It was very clean and well looked after and the pool and spa made it a brilliant entertainer. Thanks to Michael who was very accommodating and easy to contact. We hope to be back again one day.
Amber - November 2016
Our stay here was amazing The hosts were very attentive and were able to provide us with whatever assistance we needed. The property itself is close to everything, including the shops and the beach. The pool and the spa are excellent for a hot day Overall, we had an amazing stay
Lisa - October 2016
Michael was a good host - easy to contact and communicate with, and the house was as pictured. The welcome pack that was emailed out was very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks for the great stay :