20 p/c DISCOUNT for stays of 7 days or more
FINTRY HOUSE is the perfect option for a beach holiday with your family and friends.
Recently renovated and re-furnished, located in a beautiful garden setting, and just minutes from the magnificent Bay and Ocean beaches of the Mornington Peninsula.
Ideal for two or three families or combination of up to 12 people.
It has multiple living areas, four individual bedrooms, three bathrooms and a powder room.
The above rates relate to peak season Summer Rates December - January. Non-peak periods / weekends also attract different rates.
Peak season summer 7 night minimum
Easter 4 nights
Long weekends 3 nights
Weekends 2 nights
This is a delightful property, featuring:
- modern kitchen and appliances. Dishwasher, large oven, cooktop, microwave and a butler's pantry
- four bedrooms: BR1 - king bed with full bath and shower ensuite, BR2 - king bed and bassinet and portable cot, BR3 - double bunk with double/single combo, plus 2 floor mattresses. BR4 The Cottage is a separate area from the main house, it has a queen bed and full ensuite with lounge chairs, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
- four separate living areas. Two contain additional double sofa beds
- a cozy study with open fireplace
- an outdoor shower
- euro laundry with washing machine and dryer, vacuum, iron etc.
- gas ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three TVs, Netflix, Foxtel and a SONOS sound system
- free NBN Internet and wi-fi
- fully fenced and child safe
- large outdoor deck with seating for 6, and a gas heater
- wood fired BBQ area
- undercover parking for two cars, on-site parking room for 4 cars or a boat
- linen and towels are provided
Hidden amongst the Moonah trees you will find FINTRY close to both Blairgowrie beach areas and within easy access to the Mornington Peninsula National Park and coastal walk. It is a 20 minute walk to the Blairgowrie Village, or a short five-minute drive to the Sorrento township. Over 15 beautiful golf courses are located within a short drive from FINTRY. Wineries abound. Peninsula Hot Springs is a couple of minutes away.
These times can be flexible if booking calendar allows
Booking conditions are as follows:
- Minimum stay of 7 nights during high season
- Minimum stay of 2 nights during other times
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
Please respect the property and the neighbours for an enjoyable experience. Please leave the house as you found it as the cleaning fee covers maintenance and fresh bed linen, bathroom and kitchen accessories for your stay. Extra cleaning required following your departure will incur costs forwarded to you.
This is a NON-SMOKING house. Smoking must be outside and ash/cigarette butts appropriately discarded. Charges will apply for any cleaning, damage or other issues incurred.
Kindly take home excess rubbish to keep the property and environment clean for others. Bins are collected on Monday morning - please take them out if you depart on Sunday or if your stay includes Sunday night.
NO SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS PLEASE. The house is located in a peaceful residential street, perfect for people seeking to have a good time and relax. Disturbance of the neighbours may result in being asked to leave, and loss of bond.