SEAHILL HOUSE- Phillip Island and Surroundings: Coronet Bay
Enjoy a very relaxing stay in a country-styled house with panoramic views of the Western Port Bay, French Island and farm land. The views can be seen in every room and from the extensive front and back decking.
The main house has a huge lounge room, modern kitchen, a bathroom, with 3 bedrooms 1King size bed, 1 Queen and a King single double bunker bed and a studio room- behind the garage-separate from the main house. It has its own lounge and bath room, 1 Queens size bed, and a x 2 sofa- can be converted into 2 single beds.
Sleeps comfortably for 8 guests, 2 more can be added in the sofa bed.
FREE COFFEE AND TEA
The house is fully equipped, air conditioned and heating, dishwasher, washing machine, wood heater $25 for warmth in the winter, ideal for couples, families and friends.
Seahill House is 2 minutes drives to the family friendly beach with a free BBQ, sheltered gazebo, playground for the kids, walking tracks, and general store. Huge petrol station and Mc Donald’s at Corner of Soldiers Road & Bass Highway, Bass VIC 3991
- Coronet bay is near to Phillip Island around 25 minutes drives, main attractions:
A Maze’N Things which is a magical world of illusions, magic manor, puzzles, mazes, mini golf and the sky trail adventure that provides fun for the whole family.
- Penguin Parade and visit Seal Rocks Phillip Island
- Motor Cycle Grand Prix, V8 Supercars, Chocolate Factory Phillip Island or take a boat charter from San Remo.
- 5 minutes drives to Corinella for fishing or take a ferry from Corinella to visit the French Island National Park for birdwatching, bushwalking or dine in La Provincia restaurant- 105 Corinella Rd, Corinella.
- 10 minutes drives to Mini Golf – Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Giant earth worm. Local take away Charcoal Chicken/ Pizza / Bakery / Coffee shops/ pharmacy -Bass Hwy, Grantville.
- San Remo -15 min drive G.P Clinic, pharmacy, restaurants and take away foods
- A short drive to Terlato wineries or the Gurdies to taste or buy the regions award-winning wine varieties, the Bass Ranges Tourist Scenic Drive, Deer Farm with German imported Cuckoo Clocks, Kilcunda Surf Beach and Wonthaggi mining town and the famous Wonthaggi show in January.
- Caldermeade Dairy Farm and Cafe.
- For the really adventurous you can go sky diving in Tooradin.