Welcome to Sea La Vie
Located only a short stroll from the beach and all the main attractions, Sea La Vie is in the perfect location for a relaxing, restful, and stress free holiday. Come as a couple, a family or just to hang out with friends but please be aware that we have a minimum three 3 night stay at this time or you can stay for two nights, however the minimum three night tariff would still apply.
Our house is very close to the beach which means you can pop back and forth throughout the day without having to use your car. Only a few minutes walk away is the Dromana Hub, restaurants, cafes, the Ice Creamery and local fish and chip shops and a large children's playground on the foreshore. You are also only a short drive to Safety Beach, Arthurs Seat, The Peninsula, spas, walking trails, golf and wineries.
The house is cosy, neat, clean and comfortable, and features open plan living with zoned living areas. This includes a kitchen, lounge and dining room with polished timber floorboards throughout. There are two 2 bedrooms, a laundry, bathroom with single shower, and a seperate toilet.There are also lots of books and magazines for reading at your leisure. Once people stay they are keen to come back again
The property sleeps up to four 4 people.
Bedroom 1: Comfortable queen size bed
Bedroom 2: 2 comfortable single beds.
All pillows, mattress protectors and doonas are provided. Linen including bed sheets and bath towels are available to hire for $20.00 per person, or you are welcome to bring your own.
There is plenty of hanging space and hangers for clothes, including storage space for personal items. You will also find a treasure chest full of board games and puzzles to enjoy, a chess table and a large 42 inch LCD TV,/DVD player but please do remember to bring your own DVDs Air conditioning is new with a large Mitsubishi air conditioning unit.
The kitchen area has plenty of storage with a full size fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster etc. and a 'Smeg free standing upright stove' with 6 gas burner cooktop including fish burner and electric oven for the kitchen. There is quality English china Queens and glassware for meals. The laundry includes a washing machine and trough and a clothes line is located outside. The bathroom has a single shower and separate toilet facilities. You can also enjoy the decking area out the front for a morning breakfast, a relaxing wine in the evening or there is more seating and a table at the rear of the property. The cottage is located on a large block, has a single carport and plenty of room for parking additional cars or a boat on site.
Please REMEMBER that this property has been established for use by friends, families and couples who are looking for a relaxing and comfortable stay in a quiet, central location near the beach. We are only interested in GENUINE ENQUIRIES from those who wish to stay. It also needs to be noted that this property is NOT for groups or individuals who wish to make excessive noise during the day or night.
REMEMBER we have a strictly:
NO party policy.
NO student or under 25 group bookings and
NO pets policy.
Please confirm the pricing structure with us for your proposed stay as sometimes there can be errors on the website.
Note that a higher nightly tariff may apply for long weekends and special events e.g. cycling tournament - please contact the owner for rates at these times.
School Holidays – please check the booking calendar.
Christmas School Holidays – generally a minimum of 7 nights stay although occasionally shorter bookings are taken when gaps become available on the calendar.
For Extended Stays e.g. Contracted work assignments – please contact the owner to negotiate on fees outside of peak time
Please note check in is after 3.30pm. Check out 11am.
A security bond of $300 normally applies to bookings of 7 days or more. Any damages to the house that exceed this amount are to be paid by the tenant. Your bond will be returned as soon as the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition with no damage.
WHEN MAKING A BOOKING PLEASE: Let us know your full name, your residential address, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking. Also car type and registration number are required .
HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking, will result in immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be given.
2. The number of occupants must not exceed four people. Overcrowding will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
3. Sea La Vie does not accept any responsibility for accidents, which may occur to any member or property of a group whilst using the facilities.
4. To accept responsibility for damage or loss caused by the persons to building or property. All losses, breakages or damage must be reported, replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
5. Please respect our neighbours A quiet period needs to be maintained between the hours of midnight and 7.30am. Excessive noise after midnight will render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given. Obviously common sense applies.
6. Please ensure that the premises are left clean and tidy - it's a great place to stay in so look after it The refrigerator and microwave should be cleaned out, all benches wiped, floor swept, oven/griller/cooktop should be clean and all garbage placed in the wheelie bins for collection at a later date. Please note a cleaning fee of $80.00 will be charged if the premises are not left reasonably clean & tidy.
Local ATTRACTIONS you can drive to include:
Within 5 minutes:
• The Visitor Information Centre. Located just down the road you will find lots of information on where to go, what’s on, what to do in the area and information on free events. It is located on the foreshore at 359B Point Nepean Rd Dromana
• Arthurs Seat with the highest viewpoint on the peninsula for breathtaking views across the bay.
• Arthurs Seat State Park:
• The Enchanted Maze
• Herronswood and the Diggers Seed Club approx. 2 minutes drive .
• The local "Dromana Drive In" - where you can see a movie the old fashioned way.
ATTRACTIONS further afield, but still an easy drive away, include:
• Peninsula Hot Springs and Day Spa approx. 10 minutes by carThe first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria, with natural flowing mineral waters flowing into pools and hot baths - an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation
• The Briars at Mt Martha
• McCrae Homestead and Museum
• Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park at Pearcedale.
• Mornington Racecourse Market - second Sunday of the month.
• Ashcombe Maze
• Portsea diving , golf, Port Nepean National Park
• Red Hill shops, cafes, wineries, bakery great rolls and coffee for lunch
• Red Hill Community Market 1st Saturday of the month
• Sorrento shopping, eateries and cinemas and the ferry to Queenscliff by person or by car
• Wine, food and Farm Gate trail.