Situated in a quiet area of Dromana and only a 3 minute walk to the beach, this property is the perfect place for a relaxing Holiday. There is plenty of parking and access if you have a boat.
Whether you are taking the family, friends, having a romantic getaway or going solo, you are sure to feel refreshed after your stay.
10 Minutes from Arthur's Seat, you can enjoy views of the bay on the new sky tram or treat yourself to the Peninsula Hot Springs which is only another 10 minutes away.
This property consists of 3 bedrooms. 2 with queen size beds and 1 with a set of bunks. There is a large plasma TV in the lounge room with DVD player and plenty of assorted DVD’s also one bedroom has a small plasma with DVD player.
With spacious dining and lounge areas and generous size alfresco with Gas BBQ and outdoor fire facility, you are sure to feel at home. The alfresco is fully covered with café blinds on the sides.
With a fully fenced backyard the property is outdoor pet friendly.
Property has Ducted Heating and Refrigerated Cooling, new modern kitchen and appliances and a laundry available for all of your needs.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date if no damages or no items are missing. In positions where owner deems property has been damaged and/or items are missing, owner will contact guest and provide evidence of issue and resolution process will occur. Security bond will not be refunded until issues are resolved.
Additional Fees Apply -
- Both large bins must be taken out and placed in front of the house for weekly disposal. If this does not occur a $60.00 fee is applicable.
- Cleaning of Gas BBQ is guest’s responsibility. If BBQ is not cleaned to original clean status a $40.00 cleaning fee will occur.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveller insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
- Tenancy agreement to be signed prior to admission into property
- Photo ID must be supplied to confirm booking
- Guests leave the house as they found on arrival
- Gas BBQ on Alfresco must be cleaned thoroughly
- Two large outdoors bins must be taken out on the main street for weekly garbage truck to empty
Any further questions or queries please send an enquiry and we will endeavour to respond in a timely manner -
Sam - 0 4 1 8 1 3 3 3 3 1