This precious little Gem consists of 3 bedrooms (2 * Bedrooms with Queen Size beds and 1 * Double Bunks for kids), 1 toilet, Dining, Lounge and Generous Size Alfresco with Gas BBQ and Outdoor fire facility. This property is suitable for 2 families with a couple of kids and if needed kids can bunk out on comfortable lounge suites.
Front and Rear garden is suitable for kids and garden is pet friendly as secure fencing is provided for no escape.
Property has Ducted Heating and Refrigerated Cooling, new modern kitchen and appliances and washing machine and dryer.
Centrally located in Mornington Peninsula to experience the peninsula and all it has to offer.
* A quick stroll to:
* Grogeous and Beautiful Dromana shops and safe swimming beach (1 minute, 220mtrs away)
* Dromana Fishing Boat Hire (2 min walk),
* Heronswood & Diggers Club with Fork to Fork Café (5 minutes),
* Other Bonuses include local cafes, boutique shops, supermarket, Dromana pier and kids
playground are within 10 minutes' stroll.
* Beachside path from Dromana pier, through McCrae to Rosebud passes the end of Foote Street
If you wish to take a short drive;
* Wineries and restaurants in Red Hill, Main Ridge, Shoreham (within 10min)
* Peninsula natural Hot Springs (15min drive),
* World class golf courses including Moonah Links, Port Sea & Sorrento (15 min),
* Choice of numerous restaurants (1min to 10min),
* 2 min drive to 3 screen drive in movie (only one in Victoria)
* Fishing boats leaves from Rosebud daily (10min)
* Walking trails in the National Parks and State Forests (3-5 min),
* Sorrento-Queenscliff car ferry to the Great Ocean Road (20-25min).
This little Gem compromises of:
* Free Linen (top and bottom sheets, doona covers & pillow covers), Doonas, pillows, bath mat and kitchen towel.
* Fully Refrigerated Air-conditioned throughout the house (including rooms)
* Ducted heating throughout including rooms
* Polished timber floors through home excluding laundry, toilet and bathroom
* Large Plasma TV in Lounge room with DVD player and ample of DVD’s.
* One bedroom with small plasma with DVD player
* Fully fenced backyard, fully covered Deck with café blinds on the sides. Outdoor seating with Gas BBQ, plenty of parking and boat access.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with new appliances.
* Small but adequate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
* All appliances run on electricity as no Gas in home.
* Hot Water run by electricity therefore will take 12 hours to re-heat large tank when finished
Basic Terms and Conditions
* Refundable bond of $1000 payable at least 7 days before arrival.
* 50% of Total Cost must be paid at booking stage to ensure booking and remaining 50% is due 7 days prior to arrival date
* Payments must be direct deposit
* Rental Agreement must be signed and copy of license must be supplied to confirm booking
----If cancellation of booking occurs there will be no refund on 50% deposit paid **
*Strictly No Smoking inside premises, No Pets inside home but allowed within external parameters.
No Parties and No schoolies are allowed in this house.
* Towels will not be supplied.
* Guests leave the house as they found on arrival.
* Large Bins must be taken outside on the footpath for removal other $60.00 fee is applicable.
* Gas BBQ on Alfresco must be cleaned thoroughly otherwise $40.00 fee is applicable.
* Any damage or any additional cleaning will be deducted from the bond and if exceeds the bond, the guest is liable to pay the balance.
* Garage is out of bounds and will be locked without access.