Welcome to Kia Ora Coastal Retreat.
Enjoy a romantic getaway to the Mornington Penninsula and enjoy all it has to offer at Kia Ora Coastal retreat located at the foothills of Arthurs Seat, only a few mins from the beach.
Fresh LINEN & TOWELS provided for your convenience during your stay.
This quaint beach shack recently updated comprises 2 queen bedrooms, one living area with open kitchen / dining, 2 single rollaway beds, and sofa bed in the lounge, it sleeps maximum 4 adults and 2 children comfortably.
Ideal for a short getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city, but close enough approx 1hour down penninsula link from Melbourne for a commute if you just want a change of pace after a long day at the office.
The property has a large yard at the front of the property along with a private courtyard off the main bedroom.
Enjoy many local attractions during your stay including:
- Arthurs Seat National Park, great for BBQ or picnic. Enjoy the walking tracks, bike tracks or simply take your time for a drive up to the spectacular scenery at the top of the mountain overlooking the bay.
- Penninsula Hot Springs, only a short 15min drive from Kia Ora allows you to emerse yourself in their famous hot pools. Bookings are essential prior to your visit so not to be disappointed
- Wineries in Red Hill and surrounding areas including Dromana
- Beach only just minutes down the road
Just a couple of streets from Kia Ora are local shops for your convenience including:
Pizza shop, Bottle Shop, General Store - who make great coffee and offer fish and chips, Beauty Salon, Cycle hire store, cafe and the Emporium which stocks produce from local wineries on the penninsula & more.
Located in a quiet & friendly residential neighborhood we welcome you to say hello to our neighbors when they pass by walking their dog.
As it is a residential area, please respect our neighbors by turning any music down by 10pm on any given evening.
- Noise curfew 10pm
- No parties without prior approval from the manager
- $500 bond applicable to all guests which will cover any loss or damage to the property or contents
- Please leave the home in a clean & neat order
- No smoking inside the house, there are ashtrays provided outside. If smoking is detected inside the home, a fee will be charged from your bond
- No pets
- If you use the rollaway beds or sofa bed, please leave any used sheets / pillow cases in the washing basket and return the rollaway beds to their original position.
For your covnenience:
- Fresh linen and towels are provided at the beginning of your stay based on the number of guests booked for your stay
- Iron & Ironing board are provided for use during your stay
- Hairdryer is also provided for your use during your stay
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash also provided for your use during your stay
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar and cooking facilities provided at the beginning of your stay
- Foxtel is provided on site
- heating & cooling also in the main living room / kitchen area of the home
Please note bedrooms DO NOT have fixed / ducted heating or cooling, however there is a small free standing fan & free standing heater in each bedroom for use.
Our manager is available for any queries during your stay.
We look forward to having you stay with us. We trust it will be a comfortable one.